ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

NOVAS ALL IN ONE SE SERVICE Lenovo|HP|NinjaKitchen|Bose|Dyson|Phillips and More!!

• Please log in to reply
NOVAS ALL IN ONE SE SERVICE Lenovo|HP|NinjaKitchen|Bose|Dyson|Phillips and More!!

Vouches 0

Novatastic
Novatastic
    Rep
    GODLIKE REFUNDER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 59
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered
Vouches 0

Hello, I am making a post on SE products that I am confident I can SE in bulk to any address, including reships. 

I have been working on SE products for 9 years and it gets better as it goes. So, my goal is to turn this simple thread into an all-in-one service, from se'ing products to you, to offering services for you to SE your products (video and picture edits) providing serials, and even mentoring and teaching you in my Social Engineering class. 

________________________________________________________________________________-
SE Product List
HP MONITORS AND PRINTERS(NO OMEN)
LENOVO MONITORS (
NO LEGION)
DYSON

PHILIPS AND PHILIPS HUE (AIRFRYERS, SMART LIGHTS, SHAVERS, TOOTHBRUSHES, COOKING APPLIANCES)

NINJAKITCHEN (AIR FRYERS, OVENS, BLENDERS, ESPRESSO MACHINE, CREAMI, GRILLS)

BOSE (HEADPHONES AND SMALL SPEAKERS)

AND AS I TEST NEW SITES CONSTANTLY I'LL BE UPDATING MORE EXCLUSIVE SITES IN MY PRIVATE RESELLER GROUP. SPEAKING OF PRIVATE RESELLER GROUPS DID YOU KNOW I CHARGE 15-20% PER ORDER INSTEAD OF 30-35% IN MY RESELLER GROUP, YOU GET PRIORITY ON YOUR ORDERS AND EXCLUSIVE FIRST ACCESS TO MY NEWLY TESTED SITES BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.

___________________________________________________________________________________

RESELLER GROUP INFORMATION 

I am taking on one partner to accept and resell the expensive monitors I will SE. My Lenovo products all come brand new in retail, and I can see very expensive HP products. This spot is very limited and only available to you if you are available in North America and European countries.

Buy-in to get accepted into my private group is $500 upfront. If you're serious and you're ready to make money then pay. In 30 mins I can have a $1600 monitor shipped, and that's all that investment money that was spent, made up.

Your job will be to receive devices after paying a custom rate of 15-20% per SE and resell them at your rate for your profits. Each monitor I SE is $800-1600 in value, and I can do unlimited SE orders to reships or personal addresses(drops). You can easily earn $5,000-10,000 a month. The short-term project lasts for 2-4 months.

MOST SE ORDERS TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO SHIP.

CHECK OUT MY VOUCHES BELOW AND CONTACT ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO PAY AND GET STARTED!

CONTACT TELEGRAM @THEOGNOVA

NORMAL RATE 30-35% 

RESELLER RATE 15-20%

I HAVE VOUCHES AND ALL RECENT FROM THIS WEEK THAT I STARTED THIS THREAD. I CAN DO PAID DISCOUNTED VOUCHES FOR HIGH-RANKING MEMBER.

Spoiler

Edited by Novatastic, 15 September 2023 - 09:44 AM.

CornyAlts
CornyAlts
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 5

Half year registered

GLWS!

DJ2TVDt.png

Novatastic
Novatastic
    Rep
    GODLIKE REFUNDER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Three years registered

OFFERING VOUCH COPY TO REPUTABLE STAFF

raul214
raul214
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Two years registered

send invite ?

Novatastic
Novatastic
    Rep
    GODLIKE REFUNDER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Three years registered

BUMPING AND OPEN FOR VOUCH COPIES TO FORUM STAFF

Kutzki
Kutzki
    Rep
    Overthinking

Threads: 57

Eight years registered

Showing very few updates since 2022 in there? Also no pricing information on your Telegram?

Change starts from the inside. Be the change you want to see in the world. Life's too short to waste your time.