ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report against | /user/5778387-beyondsmic | Worst Netflix Upgrader $70

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report against | /user/5778387-beyondsmic | Worst Netflix Upgrader $70

beyondsmic
beyondsmic
    Rep
    HQ SELLER ON NULLED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 10
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Half year registered

I will share the login information if you confirm me the Turkey method will NOT cause Geolock issue [All Turkey VCC based Netflix Upgrade have Geolock based on the region of watch] and it cannot be watched WITHOUT using a VPN. In countries like USA, Canada, Turkey accounts always have Geolock, so if that is the case, I'm not interested in that specific method of Upgrade. Both accounts are from the North American region! 

Also care to remove your Negative Reputation on my Profile or do you want me to create another Report on you for that? @beyondsmic Just because you 'Blocked' me on Discord, why do I deserver a Neg Rep? 

removed negative rep first you then i do and also delete cracked.io report after come on my telegram then we will see

Edited by beyondsmic, 08 September 2023 - 05:32 PM.

BEST DIGITAL UPGRADE SERVICE
UP-TO 70% OFF

Yellow-and-Black-Super-Weekend-Sale-Bann

NGOnfire
NGOnfire
    Rep
    Your Trusted Seller

Threads: 46

Three years registered

removed negative rep first you then i do and also delete cracked.io report after come on my telegram then we will see

Scam Reports will be closed by Admins / Forum Staffs after you resolve the issue. Failing to resolve or refund, you will be Banned. Asking me to close a Scam Report when you are not even attempting to resolve it shows how 'good' of a Seller you are!

Instead of wasting time here, confirm to my queries:

"I will share the login information if you confirm me the Turkey method will NOT cause Geolock issue [All Turkey VCC based Netflix Upgrade have Geolock based on the region of watch] and it cannot be watched WITHOUT using a VPN. In countries like USA, Canada, Turkey accounts always have Geolock, so if that is the case, I'm not interested in that specific method of Upgrade. Both accounts are from the North American region!"

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

Can you answer his question? 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

beyondsmic
beyondsmic
    Rep
    HQ SELLER ON NULLED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Half year registered

Can you answer his question? 

no any issue while upgrade if any issue happened then will refund dont worry but before upgrade do his open this report 2 form same idc why but his prove everywhere let me down please delete all negative reps and cio report and then come on telegram will upgrade 2 account we wait for you

UP-TO 70% OFF

NGOnfire
NGOnfire
    Rep
    Your Trusted Seller

Three years registered

no any issue while upgrade if any issue happened then will refund dont worry but before upgrade do his open this report 2 form same idc why but his prove everywhere let me down please delete all negative reps and cio report and then come on telegram will upgrade 2 account we wait for you

I'm not contacting you anywhere else, except on your PM's on Nulled. You already blocked me on your Discord and from your Server.

Since you confirm me that the accounts WILL NOT have a Geolock issue because of your 'NEW' Turkey Method.

I want the accounts to work without needing to use a VPN, hope I'm clear to you in what I request. 

Sharing both the account information to you on your PM here. 

As said previously, these Scam Reports are handled by Forum Staff, so if you fix the accounts and after I confirm you that it is fixed and works, Report will be closed. Until then, don't imagine.  :)  @beyondsmic

NGOnfire
NGOnfire
    Rep
    Your Trusted Seller

Three years registered

I'm not contacting you anywhere else, except on your PM's on Nulled. You already blocked me on your Discord and from your Server.

Since you confirm me that the accounts WILL NOT have a Geolock issue because of your 'NEW' Turkey Method.

I want the accounts to work without needing to use a VPN, hope I'm clear to you in what I request. 

Sharing both the account information to you on your PM here. 

As said previously, these Scam Reports are handled by Forum Staff, so if you fix the accounts and after I confirm you that it is fixed and works, Report will be closed. Until then, don't imagine.  :)  @beyondsmic

EDIT: Both account login information shared to @beyondsmic on his Nulled PM now.

beyondsmic
beyondsmic
    Rep
    HQ SELLER ON NULLED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Half year registered

No worries now you first do open everywhere report delete and then just leave nulled report open dont worry after delete reputation on nulled and then delete here my profile repuration on cracked

then ping me i do it 

Edited by beyondsmic, 09 September 2023 - 11:03 AM.

UP-TO 70% OFF

NGOnfire
NGOnfire
    Rep
    Your Trusted Seller

Three years registered

No worries now you first do open everywhere report delete and then just leave nulled report open dont worry after delete reputation on nulled and then delete here my profile repuration on cracked

then ping me i do it 

I' will tell you one last time: You are in NO Position to do any Negotiation with me. You are at fault. You need to resolve it at the earliest before you get Banned here.

You are already banned on Cio. Fix the accounts I sent you and save your Nulled Profile atleast. 

Untitledciocio.jpg

At this point, I'm tired of explaining you again, I will let @Lucas to take a decision on this. Thank you

beyondsmic
beyondsmic
    Rep
    HQ SELLER ON NULLED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Half year registered

i cant do now bro no worries this is your mistake please solve this and then tell me i'll do upgrade for you otherwise forget 

UP-TO 70% OFF

beyondsmic
beyondsmic
    Rep
    HQ SELLER ON NULLED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Half year registered

Dear @Lucas This person doing wrong his open multiple same report on cracked.to too idc why and what his prove ? 
please request him to UNBAN me on cracked and then will do upgrade him netflix otherwise no have option for my side please tell him and do this fix issue

also i dont tell him to i cant replace or refund but this is not right way to open many report other forms we already dealing nulled so i need to first fix this issue and we go ahead for netflix 

UP-TO 70% OFF