ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Pokemon Go ++ question

• Please log in to reply
Pokemon Go ++ question

frizoeing
frizoeing
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Half year registered

How does it really work? I can't remember how to set it up after tutorial and I can't really find any tutorials online.

But to start it, you double press button till you hear Pikachu singing?

And when I'm done/wake up time. I double press it again then open the pokemon sleep app and press on the pokemon go ++ on the bottom right corner?

frizoeing
frizoeing
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Half year registered

How does it really work? I can't remember how to set it up after tutorial and I can't really find any tutorials online.

But to start it, you double press button till you hear Pikachu singing? omegle xender

And when I'm done/wake up time. I double press it again then open the pokemon sleep app and press on the pokemon go ++ on the bottom right corner?

I got this,...

jany42
jany42
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Half year registered

But to start it, you double press button till you hear Pikachu singing?

Hey, nice to meet you, love Pokemon, they are so cute, you need to do the following:

When you're ready for sleep, press the big button on the Pokemon GO++.

Hold it until the light turns blue.

And after you wake up, press the button again to let Pokemon Sleep know you're awake again.

It's like you start a timer and stops it later.

Kingo16
Kingo16
    Rep

Threads: 0
Half year registered

ty