ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Selling my League of Legends SHOP/SERVICE/SOCIAL MEDIA PRESSENCE.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Selling my League of Legends SHOP/SERVICE/SOCIAL MEDIA PRESSENCE.

NoxusShop
NoxusShop
    Rep

Threads: 31
Credits: 0
Three years registered

Ready-to-go bussiness! Sell sought-after League of Legends accounts as per customer requests. Complete package includes Discord, TikTok, Instagram, and existing stock.

• Discord Community: Active server with 500+ League of Legends enthusiasts. Open support tickets enhance user experience.
  • TikTok Impact: New TikTok account ''noxusshopdiscord'' with 200k+ views. Strong re-launch after ban.
  • Instagram Reach: "NoxusShop" Instagram: 1 million+ reach this month, perfect for game-related content.
  • Business Opportunity: Entire setup, including Discord, TikTok, and Instagram, along with existing stock (Mostly RP accounts EUW/NA region), this business is ready for monetization.

HELP CONTENT SOCIAL MEDA: I can even help with the content the first month. My services to grow the TikTok and Instagram presence. If I don't deliver 1M+ reach monthly, you get your money back.

Potential: Engaged community, solid Instagram and TikTok presence, and stock make this a very good potential.

Discord: Marshh7732