ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

good site for Lightroom presets

• Please log in to reply
good site for Lightroom presets

JUSTBETTER00
JUSTBETTER00
    Rep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 207
Credits: 0

Four years registered

is there's lightroom presets leaks site ? like premium presets for free or not

Willielam
Willielam
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Half year registered

Hy there i can see your post and i must say that this is really nice i have gone through your full concern i have some suggestion for you that might helps you

dobe Lightroom Presets Marketplace:
Adobe offers a variety of presets on their official Adobe Creative Cloud website. These presets are usually well-designed and compatible with the latest versions of Lightroom.

Preset Marketplaces:
Websites like Envato Market, Creative Market, and Gumroad have a wide selection of presets created by professional photographers and designers.

Sleeklens:
Sleeklens offers a range of preset packs for different photography styles, including portrait, landscape, and more.

Photonify:
Photonify has a selection of presets that cater to various photography styles and themes.

VSCO:
VSCO is known for its film-inspired presets that give photos a nostalgic and vintage feel. They offer a mix of free and premium options.

I hope that this will helps you 

Thanks and regards

Willielam

JUSTBETTER00
JUSTBETTER00
    Rep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 207

Four years registered

Hy there i can see your post and i must say that this is really nice i have gone through your full concern i have some suggestion for you that might helps you

dobe Lightroom Presets Marketplace:
Adobe offers a variety of presets on their official Adobe Creative Cloud website. These presets are usually well-designed and compatible with the latest versions of Lightroom.

Preset Marketplaces:
Websites like Envato Market, Creative Market, and Gumroad have a wide selection of presets created by professional photographers and designers.

Sleeklens:
Sleeklens offers a range of preset packs for different photography styles, including portrait, landscape, and more.

Photonify:
Photonify has a selection of presets that cater to various photography styles and themes.

VSCO:
VSCO is known for its film-inspired presets that give photos a nostalgic and vintage feel. They offer a mix of free and premium options.

I hope that this will helps you 

Thanks and regards

Willielam

thank you for taking time to write this :pepolove:

gorago
gorago
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 3

Half year registered
Thanks for preset