ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Selling ALL my Personal Methods as a uni student living almost for free

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Selling ALL my Personal Methods as a uni student living almost for free

seorisback
seorisback
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 12
Credits: 0
Four years registered

Greetings, fellow Nulled users,

My name is Seor, and I'm a university student who has always been intrigued by finding clever ways to minimize and optimize expenses as someone living independently.

To achieve this goal, I delved into various services commonly available on Nulled, where I discovered ingenious methods to exploit them, enabling me to spend minimally and gain significantly.

Over the past three years, I've been actively experimenting with several services, and I can attest that the following are currently working wonders:

- Glovo
- Tier
- Dott
- UberEats
- Getir
- Lime
- Tinder (including any subscription)
- Instagram Verified Program (partially)
- Bird
- The Fork

Each of these methods employs distinct approaches. As some of you may already know, Glovo recently implemented security measures to patch some well-known methods. However, I successfully devised a way to bypass these new security implementations, resulting in an incredibly high success rate. Now, I can enjoy almost free meals every day through my Glovo method :).

The comprehensive package containing all these methods is priced at 150€. While I understand it may seem steep, I intend to limit access to a small, trusted group of individuals to avoid the risk of these methods getting patched and ruined for everyone.

If you're intrigued and wish to learn more, feel free to find me on Discord under the username "seor."

Thank you for your attention, and have a fantastic day!

fettwap
fettwap
    Rep

Threads: 6

Six years registered

If you are interested in a review to get traction I will take a vouch copy

Zorroncio
Zorroncio
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 3

Seven years registered

Im from Latam, do you think your method for Uber Eats can work for me? I really want to have lunch for free daily :( 

LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES

Frame-5-6.png

imkibu
imkibu
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 23

Five years registered

Im from Latam, do you think your method for Uber Eats can work for me? I really want to have lunch for free daily :(

Method is literally saying that your food came bad, you change the excuses, say there is a hair on it, food is cold, whatever.

Need to use different accounts so it doesn't trigger them.

FREE ACCOUNTS ON MY TELEGRAM

JUST CHECKED AND 100% FREE

JOIN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

T.ME/KIBUPARADISE

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: