ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to get bitches

• Please log in to reply
How to get bitches

AcuteP
AcuteP
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 4
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

ty

ashley12
ashley12
    Rep

Threads: 0

ty

lorenawettt
lorenawettt
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Half year registered

:(

valpro14
valpro14
    Rep

Half year registered

LMAOOO this kinda funny i wanna see it

InterPolXY
InterPolXY
    Rep

Threads: 4

tyxxxx

SCtQL.gif

DanDan132
DanDan132
    Rep

Half year registered

ty

h3modi34
h3modi34
    Rep

I read a thread by @SNYTN that was really interesting, but I think it was a little miss-informative. So you can consider this post a rebuttal or updated version or his post  I myself am a fairly handsome guy, but the information in this post will account for ugly gremlins as well since I have friends that look worse than me getting just as much female attention." I will also go into how to get women without being a complete* asshole. Read carefully. 

Even with how long this post is there are still topic Ideas that I have not expounded on the interest of  time. 

If you read this completely, you will see that being an asshole fills all of these roles, and the only con to being an asshole is that the women you attract will be low-quality and brain-dead. But if she's attractive enough, you can just hit and dip. or hit her properly and make her come back to you. I personally don't like lame women since all they do is lay on their backs like dead cockroaches.

sdfsdfsdfsdf

casandrahahaha
casandrahahaha
    Rep
    Lurker

Eh

badmartingang
badmartingang
    Rep

Threads: 3
Half year registered
thx

hbirb1313
hbirb1313
    Rep

Half year registered

yo

I read a thread by @SNYTN that was really interesting, but I think it was a little miss-informative. So you can consider this post a rebuttal or updated version or his post  I myself am a fairly handsome guy, but the information in this post will account for ugly gremlins as well since I have friends that look worse than me getting just as much female attention." I will also go into how to get women without being a complete* asshole. Read carefully. 

Even with how long this post is there are still topic Ideas that I have not expounded on the interest of  time. 

If you read this completely, you will see that being an asshole fills all of these roles, and the only con to being an asshole is that the women you attract will be low-quality and brain-dead. But if she's attractive enough, you can just hit and dip. or hit her properly and make her come back to you. I personally don't like lame women since all they do is lay on their backs like dead cockroaches.