ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Beginner here with some questions.

• Please log in to reply
Beginner here with some questions.

lenangake
lenangake
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Half year registered

So, I recently got into WoW after playing it on and off for about a year and a half. About two months ago, I bought Warlords of Draenor and used the character boost to get a character to 90. Before this, the highest character I've had was around level 65.

My problem is that with this level 90, I have no idea what I can be doing. I've done a few things, mainly getting mounts and doing a few dungeons. Other than that, I'm at a loss. What can I do at 90? How do I go about getting better gear and all that stuff? What am I missing?

10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

Edited by lenangake, 11 July 2023 - 02:37 PM.

Skies
Skies
    Rep
    Spirited

Threads: 11
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

So, I recently got into WoW after playing it on and off for about a year and a half. About two months ago, I bought Warlords of Draenor and used the character boost to get a character to 90. Before this, the highest character I've had was around level 65.

My problem is that with this level 90, I have no idea what I can be doing. I've done a few things, mainly getting mounts and doing a few dungeons. Other than that, I'm at a loss. What can I do at 90? How do I go about getting better gear and all that stuff? What am I missing?

That was from 9 years ago, so I doubt you brought WOD a 9 year old expansion 2 months ago.
If you brought Wow, it would be up to shadowlands and then Dragonflight is seperate.

At max level you can PVP, world quests, raids, and the whole game entirely.

Rain.jpg