ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Graphic Designer for Streetwear Clothing Brand

• Please log in to reply
Graphic Designer for Streetwear Clothing Brand

CARLA007
CARLA007
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 71
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered

Hello everyone!

I am excited to announce that I am launching a new streetwear clothing brand and I am currently seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join my team. If you have a passion for street fashion, love designing unique t-shirt graphics, and want to be part of a growing brand, this opportunity is for you!

Responsibilities:

• Collaborate with the creative team to develop original and eye-catching designs for streetwear t-shirts.
  • Understand and interpret the brand's aesthetic and target audience to create designs that resonate with our customers.
  • Stay updated with current streetwear trends and incorporate them into your designs.
  • Provide high-quality design files ready for production.

Requirements:

• Proven experience as a Graphic Designer, preferably with a focus on streetwear or urban fashion.
  • Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar tools.
  • Strong portfolio showcasing your creative skills and previous t-shirt designs.
  • A keen eye for detail and a good understanding of typography, color theory, and layout design.
  • Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
  • Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with the team.

Payment Agreement:

We are open to different payment agreements based on your preference. Options include:

Profit Sharing: You will receive a percentage of the profits generated from the sale of t-shirts featuring your designs. This arrangement allows you to be invested in the success of the brand and earn ongoing income.

Pay per Design: You will be paid a predetermined amount for each design completed and approved. This provides immediate compensation for your work.

Please indicate: Your preferred payment arrangement when applying for the position.

If you are a motivated and talented Graphic Designer with a passion for streetwear, I would love to hear from you. To apply, please send the following in a PM or via discord:

1. Your updated resume or portfolio.
  2. A brief introduction about yourself and your design experience.
  3. Your preferred payment arrangement (profit sharing or pay per design).

We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, so don't hesitate to apply. Thank you for your interest, and I am excited to have you join our streetwear brand!

DISCORD: agentcarla

CY5E4nE.gif

CARLA007
CARLA007
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 71

Deal with caution
Three years registered

Looking for a designer!

DISCORD: agentcarla

CY5E4nE.gif

Nath
Nath
    Rep
    PSN/Xbox games | GFX | Customer Services

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 190

Deal with caution
Eight years registered

Hey I can't DM you for some reason maybe my inbox limit is full, can you please hit me up on telegram/discord? I'm interested

Telegram: @Nathyferna

Discord: Nathyfe#3283

c8c8d4158719049.6390d01211342.gif