ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Whatever happened to all the Metaverses

• Please log in to reply
Whatever happened to all the Metaverses

ammy53
ammy53
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Half year registered

I was just wondering what happened to all those projects about metaverses that were being developed last bull run. Were they all dreams and rugpulls? We still have NTFs going around even though they’ve suffered big time this past year. We still have memecoins to keep people entertained and gambling 192.168.0.1 192.168.l.l.link/ . But what about all those Metaverses people were hyping last bull run? Where’d they go? People were envisioning this things as the inevitable fate of humanity and some even bought properties for a lot of money. Then it seems like the AI industry boomed and everyone forgot about how Metaverses we’re gonna shape humanity and all that. Didn’t Zuckerberg also buried his Metaverse ? Maybe these projects are out there and flourishing and I don’t know about them. Someone enlighten me please.

Edited by ammy53, 22 May 2023 - 04:32 PM.

Ricchezza
Ricchezza
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 210

Six years registered

the only stable nft's before nft's where a thing are cs:go skins  ;)

cjlab9ihih
cjlab9ihih
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0

Two years registered

To be honest, I don't know what will happen to them in the future, but if you look at it objectively, there is not a huge amount of demand for this area right now. Perhaps the relevant technologies have not been fully mastered yet, or perhaps no one needs these technologies now, so there is no huge excitement around this area. But personally I won't be too upset or hurt by this, because I spend most of my time with my favorite console, and when I found Pandora Box Game List I stopped worrying about not having something to do. With such a huge list of games, I can always find something to pass the time.

pozum
pozum
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Half year registered

I was just wondering what happened to all those projects about metaverses that were being developed last bull run. Were they all dreams and rugpulls? We still have NTFs going around even though they’ve suffered big time this past year. We still have memecoins to keep people entertained and gambling 192.168.0.1 192.168.l.l.link/ . But what about all those Metaverses people were hyping last bull run? Where’d they go? People were envisioning this things as the inevitable fate of humanity and some even bought properties for a lot of money. Then it seems like the AI industry boomed and everyone forgot about how Metaverses we’re gonna shape humanity and all that. Didn’t Zuckerberg also buried his Metaverse ? Maybe these projects are out there and flourishing and I don’t know about them. Someone enlighten me please.

it just needs time. Old money needs to get to the newer generations before more investing and more tech goes into it.

cjlab9ihih
cjlab9ihih
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Two years registered

To be honest, I don't know what will happen to them in the future, but if you look at it objectively, there is not a huge amount of demand for this area right now. Perhaps the relevant technologies have not been fully mastered yet, or perhaps no one needs these technologies now, so there is no huge excitement around this area. But personally I won't be too upset or hurt by this, because I spend most of my time with my favorite console, and when I found Pandora Box Game List I stopped worrying about not having something to do. With such a huge list of games, I can always find something to pass the time.