ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Looking for Python Developer (PAID)

• Please log in to reply
Looking for Python Developer (PAID)

Influxes
Influxes
    Rep
    Developer

Threads: 69
Credits: 0

Five years registered

I am looking for a Python developer who knows Python 3.10 and knows how to keep a codebase clean.

I need a Python program that signs into an eBay account. I want the program to only use http requests (not selenium or any other browser emulation). I can provide rotating residential proxies and an api key for captcha solving via anti-captcha for development. I can also provide eBay accounts for testing purposes.

No UI will be needed as I will be directly interfacing with your code further down the line.

I don't have a budget in mind, and I would prefer to keep it that way in case I low-ball or high-ball the budget.

If anyone is interested please add me on Discord at Influxes#0603 (please avoid messaging me on Nulled as I don't check this very often.)

5+ years of development experience 

My one and only Discord is Influxes#0603

Discord ID: 539581928387510273

israinsols
israinsols
    Rep
    GFX Designs & WEB Development

Threads: 10

Three years registered

I am looking for a Python developer who knows Python 3.10 and knows how to keep a codebase clean.

I need a Python program that signs into an eBay account. I want the program to only use http requests (not selenium or any other browser emulation). I can provide rotating residential proxies and an api key for captcha solving via anti-captcha for development. I can also provide eBay accounts for testing purposes.

No UI will be needed as I will be directly interfacing with your code further down the line.

I don't have a budget in mind, and I would prefer to keep it that way in case I low-ball or high-ball the budget.

If anyone is interested please add me on Discord at Influxes#0603 (please avoid messaging me on Nulled as I don't check this very often.)

Interested, sent you add request on discord.

my discord is: israinsolutions#8691

IMPOSTERS ALERT | Discord/Telegram/Skype In Signature | Always Confirm On-Site

QH0dsPY.gif

fonolossajack
fonolossajack
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 10

Four years registered

Sent you a request, discord: Dil8ert#0449