ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[UHQ] AVOID GETTING SCAMMED, MALWARE - ULTIMATE GUIDE TO INTERNET SAFTEY

• Please log in to reply
[UHQ] AVOID GETTING SCAMMED, MALWARE - ULTIMATE GUIDE TO INTERNET SAFTEY

mamaliga24
mamaliga24
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
One year registered

Interesting, i'm gonna try

zekemeeek38
zekemeeek38
    Rep

One year registered
Tysm

Qwiktech
Qwiktech
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1

Three years registered

hero thank you

dunnorz
dunnorz
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

works, thanks

Buttbootynaked
Buttbootynaked
    Rep

One year registered

real one for this 

nightknight753
nightknight753
    Rep

One year registered

ty

Mamam45706828
Mamam45706828
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
One year registered

Thanks my man 

axezfezxfz
axezfezxfz
    Rep
    Lurker

Half year registered

lets test it

albertjaki
albertjaki
    Rep

Half year registered

Here, I'll show you how to torrent safely, ddl safely, buy safely, and do everything... well, you guessed it-, safely.

PIRATING AND TORRENTING SAFELY:
        BUYING, SELLING SAFELY/WITHOUT GETTING SCAMMED:

TOR, VPN's, .ONION's:

TOR is something that you'll hear a lot about. It's how you access the oh-so coveted 'darkweb' and all the slivery evil sides of the interwebs, spend ONE second too long lingering at all the bloody stuff and get ARRESTED!! Yeah-, no, I'm being overdramatic. You won't find that unless you look for it. And you most likely won't get arrested, either. Unless you possess something illegal, make your selling and presence too public without doing all the safety measures first.

Q. So, what is TOR?

A: The short answer is TOR is a browser/program that hides your IP behind the onion protocol, disables JavaScript or pesky plugins automatically. Sites can by encrypted this way, same with ddl files and being able to be hosted on some of these sites.

Z-library is a good example. It is hosted under the .onion domain, and is only able to be accessed by TOR users.
The 'darkweb', refers to sites like Z-library — ones only usable to TOR users. Meanwhile, the 'clearweb' is sites accessible by any browser, big or small, long or short, pleaser or not.

But in the more stereotypical fashion, you could also access 'darkboards' or whatever. Want to know how to hotwire a car? The step-by-step tutorial is probably somewhere on there. Same with illegal products, drugs, weapons that make it so notorious in the first place. I don't recommend it at all since I have no urge and my moral standards limit me, but if you're curious you do you, little buddy.

Q. What are the best VPN's?

A: 200 points for trick question! Haha, yeah... There are no good VPN's. Just find the least bad one, is what most people say. Or to be more specific, the ones that DONT log your activity. Mullvad is one and the only one I can personally preach for. As for the others... eh. (ProtonVPN and Windscribe don't log) Free VPN's gotta make their money somehow, right?

Yeah, no.

Instead, you can take extra measures with decent no-log VPN's so you don't have to worry about a thing. If you've torrented in the past, check this website without your VPN to see if you've been logged for torrenting in the past. Disable Web-RTC on both browser and VPN, it's a double-edged sword that could call home. You can check if it's enabled through this site.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

On VPN's, you can do the same process by turning it on and going to

to verify if it's leaking your IP, and going to

to review the practices of whatever VPN you happen to use. 

Q. Help! How can I make sure my identity stays hidden?

We refrain from sharing more personal data than needed. You're not a famous youtuber, nor are you a microcelebrity. I don't recommend screwing yourself over with an old tweet either and connecting yourself to it, if you do plan on becoming one. Don't leak your own info, and if you already have, don't do it again and try to wipe the traces (or invalidate the information) if possible.
If you REALLY, REALLY need to stay anon for whatever reason, avoid the following:

Going, 'Awhhh XDDD you guys It's mah BIrthday :333' and exposing your DOB. Leaking your gender, age, POB (place of birth) and connecting usernames/passwords to sites. The best way I can explain this is like being a fanfiction writer. You don't want people to know your personal hobby, whether it's self-help, self-indulgent, or just for fun, right? So you use a different username, different password, and even a different country at times.

Lastly, connecting to your VPN when accessing these sites really seals the deal that you ARE a different person. However, VPN's aren't suitable replacements for security practices, and TOR does provide true anonymity for what you do, however not for who you are. I wanted to clarify that. TOR is almost too unique for a browser not to be alarmed by your fingerprint. A VPN + Linux can be your best bet with a steep learning curve included.

--

We've reached the end. Finally. This took me a long time, so if you have any questions or want to correct anything that could be wrong in this guide, let me know. Hope you enjoyed and happy cracking/pirating! 

wow

xtndoo
xtndoo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
One year registered

fd