ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

LEVEL 260 STEAM ACCOUNT - 100+ GAMES - 4 YEARS OLD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
LEVEL 260 STEAM ACCOUNT - 100+ GAMES - 4 YEARS OLD

Vouches 0

Melverz
Melverz
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 11
Credits: 0
One year registered
Vouches 0

Selling my main account on steam.

Details: oge (no access cuz personal), proof of purchase, paypal purchases, first steam guard recovery code and first phone number.

The account is around 4 years old and ive never had any problems with it.

For further discussion, add my discord and talk to me there, faster replies on discord: Nuqi#7532

When you buy the account you will get all the information mentioned above plus a document with all the information aswell as logs of for an example first 5 dollars ever added to the account. Invoice ids to purchases will also be sent so if any problems occur it will be easy for yourself to resolve.

Account details: Level 260 4 years on steam 101 games Popular games: CS-GO 5 medals and 2300h, Green 2021 service medal, Operation hydra coin, Operation broken fang coin, Loyalty badge and Diamond riptide coin GTA 5 modded high level much money and everything unlocked CSS DBD modded aswell, has every offering and every perk in the game GMOD Rust R6 Left 4 dead PAYDAY 2 Golf it Raft PUBG Some lego games +80 more games Steam points 14000
 accept: BTC ETH PAYPAL

Middleman accepted, I dont pay fees!

Price: 250$