ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

crypto anonimity question

• Please log in to reply
crypto anonimity question

wellfred
wellfred
    Rep

Threads: 5
Credits: 0

One year registered

if someone were to be from the US and they made money that they cant report how could they use their crypto without paying taxes on it? below is a solution i made, money is coming from a cashapp account that isnt tied to their name. Would anyone change or suggest anything?

Cashapp withdrawl to Btc address

Somehow clean traces of that Btc (but how?)

Transfer to Exodus (then transfer to ledger)

Exchange crypto to cash (what is the best way?
t3 cashapp > btc > crypto atm
t3 cashapp > btc > irl exchange

GinoVeli
GinoVeli
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0

Two years registered

Tax evading shouldn't be taken likely and as such I'm not aiding you in avoiding taxes. However, to help with your method.

- Using Exodus, exchange funds via sideshift.ai from BTC to another token. For example ETH, BNB or AVAX.

- Use another wallet and send the funds that wallet. For example setup a Trust Wallet or another alternative Exodus Wallet.

- Deposit the funds to a gambling website for example rollbit.com or duelbits.com via crypto deposit.

- Gamble with $10 of your money and with whatever you win / claim back, withdraw your deposit in bulk to your ledger.

- Exchange the crypto using an exchange from your ledger for example from Ledger to Kraken and conver the funds to native currency.

- From here you can now wire the funds out to any drop or bank you may have available.

- Optional: You need to withdraw the funds. You can use a service and do direct crypto to cash but not physical cash. Withdraw to a viable payment provider.

- To claim anything on the money, stash the money to yourself and do claimants, you can state you're paying out of your own funding as you fund yourself and your investments. Gambling is a self employment category. It's a private category, I've studied it, you can claim gambling funds as profit if you manage your funds well.

Happy hunting boyo!