ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Need to know where the users credentials are stored after they login through duplicate sites

• Please log in to reply
Need to know where the users credentials are stored after they login through duplicate sites

shapar
shapar
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Credits: 0
One year registered

I have landing duplicate pages of sites such as Netflix and Instagram etc. But I don't know when the users will enter the data where it will go or where it'll be stored in my system. Need help thank you!

omy11
omy11
    Rep
    Cheapest & Best Drop Service, HMU!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 25

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Four years registered

You will need to be more specific with your post. Like maybe post or link the code?

WUhYyvf.gif

COSer
COSer
    Rep
    Cosplay Lover

Threads: 2

One year registered

Websites store login credentials in a database or other storage system, such as a flat file or cloud-based storage. When a user creates an account on a website, their username and password are typically encrypted and stored in the database or storage system.

An Identity Server can be a good option if you want to have a single login through multiple websites. An Identity Server is a centralized authentication and authorization server that allows users to authenticate once and then access multiple websites or applications without having to re-enter their credentials.