ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

ETH Supply has Decreased 10k Since the Merge

• Please log in to reply
ETH Supply has Decreased 10k Since the Merge

seola30
seola30
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0
One year registered

With the merge greatly reducing new issuance of ETH, the total outstanding supply has just decreased by 10,000 ETH. It's important to note that this is happening during the bear market, and the burn rate is expected to ramp up significantly during a bull market. So far, ETH transactions, Uniswap, Opensea and Tether have dominated the burn leaderboard. 192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.l.l.link/

Overtime it will be interesting to see how L2s impact this burn rate, and how much they will ultimately contribute to the burn themselves. Everytime an NFT is minted, bought or sold, or someone send s ETH through a transaction or swaps on Uni, they need that sweet GWEI to do it. This is a crazy economic experiment that I'm excited to have been alive at the right time to be able to invest. Here's to many 10's of thousands more!

Edited by seola30, 10 February 2023 - 09:26 AM.

Quicksilver
Quicksilver
    Rep
    Master of None

Threads: 9

Five years registered

Interesting! I still don't like PoS though.

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one."

DISCORD: Quicksilver#4173 (ID: 179781093136793611)

yhaj74
yhaj74
    Rep

Threads: 0

Six years registered

i thought cryto was gonna simplify things but now its worse than the current financial system, no idea whats going on there lol.