ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Solved

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Solved

ECHODZNS
ECHODZNS
    Rep
    UI UX Designer

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Hello everyone, I am ECHO - The designer for this project.

I would firstly like to begin by mentioning this point of yours

"With this logic you could take on 100 projects that you know you can't do, send people over to your partner for designs, and then remove your responsibility by "cancelling the deal and refunding" when the customer has paid for the design."

Yes, Nick just "Recommended" me as the UI Designer for this project, like has he done for all the last projects with Pixed, namely accounthub, coinchange, coincard. All of details on which project bought and sold has been mentioned above.

Likewise Nick recommended me for this mentioned project as well, and I did the design and everything according to the mentioned requirements.

This is to bring out the fact, that Nick or anyone is not responsible for the design end of things. He can recommend a designer, for any of his/other projects. That doesn't account him to be responsible.

Now coming to the development part, Nick has already refunded his share of the payment, for the undone work.

I have no affiliation with Nick on any arrangement of any Commission he gets for recommending me, we only ask clients to check each others work as it goes hand in hand and choose for themselves. There are many instances when clients choose other developers or designers and we are fully open for that. There is no partnership in terms of pricing or agreement, as both our agreements are fully different and separate and so is our payment.

As for the design part comes, Nick is not obliged to pay any amount whatsoever, as that is not his domain.

Pixed had an agreement with me, in which it was clearly mentioned that this was the design cost, and in no possible scenario a refund would be provided, unless no work was done. (I can provide the copy of the quote shared to Pixed).

Pixed had hired me for the design, knowing the fact the development would take place as planned, so if that didn't happen for a reason, that makes pixed take the risk of investment on that. We were under contract, thus there should be no fine or
amount levied on us to pay for anything for the design.

The contract was agreed on with both the parties, hence the work proceeded. Now incase failure of development, we are not obliged to pay any design cost back.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fd0trTZJ

ECHODZNS
ECHODZNS
    Rep
    UI UX Designer

Four years registered

Hello everyone, I am ECHO - The designer for this project.

I would firstly like to begin by mentioning this point of yours

"With this logic you could take on 100 projects that you know you can't do, send people over to your partner for designs, and then remove your responsibility by "cancelling the deal and refunding" when the customer has paid for the design."

Yes, Nick just "Recommended" me as the UI Designer for this project, like has he done for all the last projects with Pixed, namely accounthub, coinchange, coincard. All of details on which project bought and sold has been mentioned above.

Likewise Nick recommended me for this mentioned project as well, and I did the design and everything according to the mentioned requirements.

This is to bring out the fact, that Nick or anyone is not responsible for the design end of things. He can recommend a designer, for any of his/other projects. That doesn't account him to be responsible.

Now coming to the development part, Nick has already refunded his share of the payment, for the undone work.

I have no affiliation with Nick on any arrangement of any Commission he gets for recommending me, we only ask clients to check each others work as it goes hand in hand and choose for themselves. There are many instances when clients choose other developers or designers and we are fully open for that. There is no partnership in terms of pricing or agreement, as both our agreements are fully different and separate and so is our payment.

As for the design part comes, Nick is not obliged to pay any amount whatsoever, as that is not his domain.

Pixed had an agreement with me, in which it was clearly mentioned that this was the design cost, and in no possible scenario a refund would be provided, unless no work was done. (I can provide the copy of the quote shared to Pixed).

Pixed had hired me for the design, knowing the fact the development would take place as planned, so if that didn't happen for a reason, that makes pixed take the risk of investment on that. We were under contract, thus there should be no fine or
amount levied on us to pay for anything for the design.

The contract was agreed on with both the parties, hence the work proceeded. Now incase failure of development, we are not obliged to pay any design cost back.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fd0trTZJ

pixed
pixed
    Rep
    Always #1...

Threads: 118

Three years registered

Yes I said we will do our best, and by WE i mean me and my dev team for DEVELOPMENT

You knew you could NOT buy design and just get dashboard from template like you did with coinchange, when I asked you, why did you say you NEED the custom design ? 

I did need a design, Similarly, you NEVER said I could get one after the backend was done, infact you kept on asking for updates on design before backend even started... so obv I had to get it

Screenshot_2022-11-17_at_7.00.14_PM.png?

pixed
pixed
    Rep
    Always #1...

Three years registered

Did I not mention UNCERTAINTY ?

snap2.jpg

This was said before the agreement was made, you increased the price to 5650 and said "so i can tell you we will give our best and make it work for sure"

NickWebDev
NickWebDev
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

I did need a design, Similarly, you NEVER said I could get one after the backend was done, infact you kept on asking for updates on design before backend even started... so obv I had to get it

Screenshot_2022-11-17_at_7.00.14_PM.png?

I asked for updates cause you NEEDED custom design and if development was not done on time you would blame it on me, so I wanted to make sure your PREREQUISITES were there so our development could happen efficiently.

IF YOU NEVER SAID YOU NEEDED CUSTOM DESIGN, I WOULD NEVER ASK FOR UPDATES LIKE IN THE CASE OF COINCHANGE!

Edited by NickWebDev, 17 November 2022 - 05:02 PM.

pixed
pixed
    Rep
    Always #1...

Three years registered

But again, if I had asked you that ill buy the design after the project would you do it? with the price you said, a common sense man would get it done together instead of getting a template and then a custom design for the same project in one contract itself.

AND it still makes no sense why you asked for design before you even started research for the backend, another reason why I ordered the design on your say (before backend started).

All the evidences are attatched from both parties, its pointless to spam arguments, the staff know the claim reason and both parties argument.

I will respect the admins say on this.

NickWebDev
NickWebDev
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

It is quite simple, I asked if you wanted custom design, you said you NEEDED it, that automatically makes it a PREREQUISITE to start development.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

After hours of arguing again, the decision is FINAL. We consider the developer responsible partially for the expenses wasted. He should have confirmed the project was viable before recommending the buyer to get the design or asked the buyer to wait for the design before the project was confirmed to be viable. The project did not require the custom design to confirm viability. It just made the job easier because the developer could directly work on the already made design instead of a template and then have to fix up things to implement the custom design. 

We consider the risk taken by @pixed partially his responsibility as well considering he had done projects in the past which he knew did not require the design to be sent to the developer upfront.

Both of the things mentioned don't remove the responsibility of the other party for the proper procedure of the transaction. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

pixed
pixed
    Rep
    Always #1...

Three years registered

Option 1 was 50% refund with me able to use design for future purpose

Option 2 was 100% and wont be able to -

(By Lucas, as decision made final)

As posted on https://www.nulled.t...990/?p=40754174

My USDT TRC20 Address: TLFZeWszTWiVZp28faL3v3xpk7goYtbjj1

NickWebDev
NickWebDev
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

Fine I will refund, share a USDC ERC20 Address

Lucas you need to tell me what I need to mention to clients to avoid this issue in future.