ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Shoutbox Credits

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Shoutbox Credits

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Threads: 1151
Credits: 0

Six years registered

This is not a troll thread.

I know that most of you will be like "eww, no, dumb idea" so please read it fully before commenting.

Some background information (from an old users perspective)

The shoutbox used to be the heart of nulled, the hub, the place where most information about the forum (and the general cyber world) was exchanged and friendships would be built.

Nowadays I don't see deep conversations happen anymore, they happen, but very, VERY rarely.

We used to play games like krunker, richup, among us, etc. but it all kind of just disappeared.

Nowadays I see the same 10-20 people every single day, the only thing that makes it seem like this isn't true is the occasional grey who asks for a free netflix account.

So what do these 10-20 people do? Do they build friendships? Maybe they discuss business? No, they spam emojis, youtube links that nobody clicks anyway and talk about what video game they're currently playing. They're basically stuck in the shoutbox and waste the time they could use to make money or do other fun things. They aren't contributing anything to the forum either, most of them have less than 1k likes / rep.

This is fine, thats kind of the point of the shoutbox, I guess...

...but what if we could have a shoutbox where users would actually put thought into their messages? Where they wouldn't spam one sentence split into 3 messages, followed by 6 lines of one emoji each?

Let's imagine a system where you would have to buy credits to talk in the shoutbox, maybe $0.10 per message, maybe a dollar, maybe something in the middle.

People wouldn't want to waste their money on emoji spam, would they? If I had to pay per message I would make sure to put as much info as possible into this single message.

We used to have paid SMS in the early 2000's, everyone who grew up with it knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Would it gatekeep people from the sb? Probably. Would it gatekeep the right people? Yes, I believe so. Nobody's gonna top up $5 in balance (if thats the minimum purchase in this example) to ask for a free $1 netflix account but die-hard sb users would most-likely be willing to do it. (Though, most of you should probably just touch grass instead of spending 10h a day chatting with cyber criminals)

Even though the activity would go down, I think the overall quality of the shoutbox messages would improve drastically. This system could also be extended by things like bulk-discounts and credit-gifting.

I'm very interested in your opinions about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I read the comments (and followed the shoutbox) and made a poll for a separate shoutbox here: https://www.nulled.t...erious-only-sb/

Edited by Sarah, 06 November 2022 - 04:03 PM.

Thanks for all the memories.

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif

CobraTate
CobraTate
    Rep
    Top G

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 29

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

I would stop using SB if I needed to pay 10 cents per message.

I respect your idea, but I think even if it was implemented, make it so that upgraded users don't need to pay for it. That's just my opinion

Edited by CobraTate, 06 November 2022 - 02:23 PM.

tategiffix33.gif

My Only Discord ID Is: "819911846525927434" | I Will Never Refuse To PM Verify.

Odin
Odin
    Rep
    Your Nulled's lovely Supplier.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 495

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Hmm not my type, but i totally agree with the guys asking for free shit
I like that people actually talk abt what they play/did irl etc
my idea would be a second sb where only upgraded users can talk, and the sb would be like money related or overall projects related to , if you shit talk about games or anything else you would get timeouts in it.

AnXiezY
AnXiezY
    Rep
    Dark Paradise

Threads: 18
Credits: 4

Eight years registered

they spam emojis, youtube links that nobody clicks anyway and talk about what video game they're currently playing. They're basically stuck in the shoutbox and waste the time they could use to make money or do other fun things. They aren't contributing anything to the forum either, most of them have less than 1k likes / rep.

...but what if we could have a shoutbox where users would actually put thought into their messages? Where they wouldn't spam one sentence split into 3 messages, followed by 6 lines of one emoji each?

Nobody ever gave a more accurate description of me than this and I feel personally attacked lmao

LDMEYEK.gif

ManoFSadness
ManoFSadness
    Rep
    Nobody :jocker:

Threads: 617

Three years registered

i agree with most of the talk  :pepo:

Neo
Neo
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 72

Eight years registered

Makes no sense in my opinion and here is why:

You say that "the activity would go down, I think the overall quality of the Shoutbox messages would improve drastically"
However the main point that I would see happening is that the people that currently keep the Shoutbox alive would most likely dip

I can of course only speak for myself, but personally I wouldn't keep chatting here if the Shoutbox was x$ per msg and would just move to Discord / Telegram

I also feel like you think of the Shoutbox only as a business place, however, everyone that uses it on a regular base should know that it's not except the marketplace tab (this is also supported by the Shoutbox rules)

As other people here have said already I would have no problem if there would be a premium SB where people would have to pay for each msg or only upgraded people can chat but I don't really see a reason why anyone would be chatting there

Edited by Neo, 06 November 2022 - 02:33 PM.

I'm not responsible of any off-site deals without confirming via Nulled PM.

9Oq6tka.gif

The Gang forever <3

Alexej27 AnXiezY Dad Dragony Eminem G1venchy Hades HQEnjuu Ituriel JaackSparrow Ju1ceWRLD loongday M3GZ NegMePls nespou Dua nivea pdr Rusty Swiss T3NS1ON Waterfall

AnXiezY
AnXiezY
    Rep
    Dark Paradise

Threads: 18
Credits: 4

Eight years registered

You say that "the activity would go down, I think the overall quality of the Shoutbox messages would improve drastically"
However the main point that I would see happening is that the people that currently keep the Shoutbox alive would most likely dip

I can of course only speak for myself, but personally I wouldn't keep chatting here if the Shoutbox was x$ per msg and would just move to Discord / Telegram

I also feel like you think of the Shoutbox only as a business place, however, everyone that uses it on a regular base should know that it's not except the marketplace tab (this is also supported by the Shoutbox rules)

As other people here have said already I would have no problem if there would be a premium SB where people would have to pay for each msg or only upgraded people can chat but I don't really see a reason why anyone would be chatting there

I agree with this, there should be better ways to improve the quality instead of charging users per message.

LDMEYEK.gif

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Six years registered

The current shoutbox has no practical use. Its not business talk, its not off-topic deeptalk, its nothing of value. Mostly LQ spam that changes subject every 5 minutes. Nobody gains anything from this.

If you come here to talk to cyber criminals on a friendship level all day I don't know how to help you, but I think the sb should be used for more HQ and in-depth things.

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif

Neo
Neo
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 72

Eight years registered

The current shoutbox has no practical use. Its not business talk, its not off-topic deeptalk, its nothing of value. Mostly LQ spam that changes subject every 5 minutes. Nobody gains anything from this.

If you come here to talk to cyber criminals on a friendship level all day I don't know how to help you, but I think the sb should be used for more HQ and in-depth things.

"Off topic deep talk" I think you are in the wrong place btw, this isn't a private chat for you and your homies to talk about your social security number its a "memebox" for everyone to chat about whatever they want

"Nobody gains anything from this" I gained a lot from this actually for example, finding ppl to talk to from diff countries, multiple people I play games with here and there.

"If you come here to talk to cyber criminals on a friendship level all day I don't know how to help" I feel like you are trying to turn this into an insult for whatever reason? What would be wrong with that if I consider them friendly people that I like to chat with?

I agree that sometimes SB might seem like an LQ shit-chat, but again its a place for everyone to talk about whatever they like whenever they want (if its within Shoutbox rules Ofc)

I'm not responsible of any off-site deals without confirming via Nulled PM.

9Oq6tka.gif

The Gang forever <3

Alexej27 AnXiezY Dad Dragony Eminem G1venchy Hades HQEnjuu Ituriel JaackSparrow Ju1ceWRLD loongday M3GZ NegMePls nespou Dua nivea pdr Rusty Swiss T3NS1ON Waterfall

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Six years registered

"Off topic deep talk" I think you are in the wrong place btw, this isn't a private chat for you and your homies to talk about your social security number its a "memebox" for everyone to chat about whatever they want

"Nobody gains anything from this" I gained a lot from this actually for example, finding ppl to talk to from diff countries, multiple people I play games with here and there.

"If you come here to talk to cyber criminals on a friendship level all day I don't know how to help" I feel like you are trying to turn this into an insult for whatever reason? What would be wrong with that if I consider them friendly people that I like to chat with?

I agree that sometimes SB might seem like an LQ shit-chat, but again its a place for everyone to talk about whatever they like whenever they want (if its within Shoutbox rules Ofc)

"I think you are in the wrong place btw, this isn't a private chat for you and your homies to talk about your social security number its a "memebox" for everyone to chat about whatever they want"
This is not at all what I was referring to. Back in 2019-2021 people would discuss cracking, news that happened in the cybercrime world and a lot of interesting stuff.

"I gained a lot from this actually for example, finding ppl to talk to from diff countries, multiple people I play games with here and there."
That kind of sounds like discord, doesn't it? Except I'm not sure if I would want to share my personal safe space (such as gaming) with other cyber criminals.

"I feel like you are trying to turn this into an insult for whatever reason? What would be wrong with that if I consider them friendly people that I like to chat with?"
Not trying to insult anyone, but as I said, there's no logical reason to talk to other cyber criminals around the clock. If you have friends go talk to them, if you don't, make some friends in normal communities, not in a cybercrime marketplace forum lol.

"I agree that sometimes SB might seem like an LQ shit-chat, but again its a place for everyone to talk about whatever they like whenever they want (if its within Shoutbox rules Ofc)"
Yes, and I understand that. It's always been like that. But this system only works if you have at least 50-100 people using it. The current shoutbox has 10-20 active people, there's no room for making new contacts or finding new opinions in the long run.

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif