ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How can I learn coding easily?

• Please log in to reply
How can I learn coding easily?

SP7DER
SP7DER
    Rep
    giga user

Threads: 65
Credits: 0

One year registered

Hello! I know learning coding isnt "easy", what I mean is just a thread or something that can get me started off as I'd like to start learning. Any help is appreciated, thanks all!

Torii
Torii
    Rep
    Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason.

Threads: 8

One year registered

I would recommend you starting to learn a Basic Language that introduces you to some Basics.

If I would be you I would start my journey with C.

FaithHF
FaithHF
    Rep
    SESH

Threads: 36

Seven years registered

I'm gonna be honest with you, no one has some kind of forbidden secret arcane knowledge that will make you a god overnight.

One resource is never really any better than another resource if they are both targeted at beginners, since beginners need to learn the same foundations regardless.

You only begin to see a difference when you actually start learning more advanced subjects.

(And no, OOP and paradigms themselves aren't considered advanced. I mean the actual 'science' part of 'computer science.')

1. Go to YouTube.

2. Find a video with a lot of views talking about the most in-demand languages, or the best languages for beginners, or something along those lines.

3. Pick one of them.

4. Chances are that the description of the video will have courses or other recommended resources for each language. Follow those.

5. If it doesn't, then go to Google, and type in 'learn X for beginners' or 'learn X for free'. Use one of the first few results.

It's really not that deep.

POWERSEND
POWERSEND
    Rep

Threads: 2

One year registered

youtube and openclassroom bro

POWERSEND - BULK SMS SPAMMER :ph34r:
TELEGRAM:  @powersendx     https://t.me/powersendx

drekzzz
drekzzz
    Rep

Threads: 0
One year registered

Plenty of resources out there.  What coding languages do you want to learn?  Or what purpose do you have for wanting to learn to code?  Both of these can influence where we can lead you

moerrts5
moerrts5
    Rep

Threads: 1

Two years registered

Hello! I know learning coding isnt "easy", what I mean is just a thread or something that can get me started off as I'd like to start learning. Any help is appreciated, thanks all!

In the same boat as you, and tbh learning the basics is boring af but I would recommend sololearn and some youtube videos, until you understand the fundamentals and then try to create your own projects that interest you :D 

johnik
johnik
    Rep
    Dev

Threads: 2

One year registered

Just watching videos is not enough. You have to practice a lot. The best way to learn programming is to pick a project you'd like to create. For example, simple to-do app. If you want to develop web apps I recommend React framework. Watch some tutorials on fundamentals, basics of HTML, CSS and JS are a must.
Simply google step by step.
Ex:

How to add button

How to make button do something

How to add centered text

How to change colors

etc.

nicolaypaint
nicolaypaint
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 11

One year registered

Choose an area of interest and learn the technology stack for it. You can't leave in one language now.