ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

The whole reason paper is lowkey mid

• Please log in to reply
The whole reason paper is lowkey mid

Dragony
Dragony
    Rep
    Like roses, we blossom, then die.

[STAFF]
Threads: 372
Credits: 150

Six years registered

yoooo, do you need a Kaspersky Total Security key?

I can sell to you for only 1000$

damn, is that good price sir ??

WtxhleU.gif

Confirm through a PM to check if you're really dealing with me off-site.

Dragony (188307981589282816) on Discord. xSnowLeopardx on Telegram.

< Rules  Upgrade  Support >

SixOhSix
SixOhSix
    Rep
    Female Fraudster

Threads: 6
Credits: 0

One year registered

damn, is that good price sir ??

super cheap

Reaper was here

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered

guys its 2022 for what reason do we still need paper to write shit on, literally 99% of the world has some sort of phone we can communicate with and in my opinion the only reason we could possibly need paper is to send like some super secret government message or something 

As a person that uses both a paper and a writing tablet daily for studying, drawing diagrams, making quick drawings to explain stuff,

what i will say is that there is DEFINITELY pros and cons between the two.

for me, i use my tablet to write notes and to study, because it is just easier. I use onenote, so i can just easily take a screencap of the exercise im working on, paste it on onenote, and draw on it, zoom in, zoom out, annotate, etc., and i know that 3 years later (as it happened recently) the picture is there, along with the solution. You can even add file attachments to pages on onenote, so i literally opened up my notes from 3 years ago to show to some friends how i solved that question, and i had the question there, the solution there, and i could even copy those into a new page to explain further. It's VERY useful. I take daily backups of my onenote document because it literally contains a good 80% of all the knowledge ive accumulated over the years. Not to mention the unlimited different colours, changing the background color with a press of a button if im working at night, syncing to the cloud, and all those goodies.

But, i still sometimes prefer paper. The feel is much better, it feels much more responsive, it doesnt have the same glide that a sleek tablet and a sleek pen tip for the tablet's pen has. My handwriting is much better when i write on paper. I know there are screen protectors for that kind of work, but they're expensive and/or they reduce the brightness of your screen because its matte. And then, theres the argument that "youll have paper and a pen on your exam, so you should get used to it." Thats valid as well, but as a person that has filled A LOT of notebooks with notes, i think im accustomed to it, and when i am doing proper exam preparation, i always use proper pen and paper.

Its always about knowing what to use for each occation.

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

SixOhSix
SixOhSix
    Rep
    Female Fraudster

Threads: 6

One year registered

As a person that uses both a paper and a writing tablet daily for studying, drawing diagrams, making quick drawings to explain stuff,

what i will say is that there is DEFINITELY pros and cons between the two.

for me, i use my tablet to write notes and to study, because it is just easier. I use onenote, so i can just easily take a screencap of the exercise im working on, paste it on onenote, and draw on it, zoom in, zoom out, annotate, etc., and i know that 3 years later (as it happened recently) the picture is there, along with the solution. You can even add file attachments to pages on onenote, so i literally opened up my notes from 3 years ago to show to some friends how i solved that question, and i had the question there, the solution there, and i could even copy those into a new page to explain further. It's VERY useful. I take daily backups of my onenote document because it literally contains a good 80% of all the knowledge ive accumulated over the years. Not to mention the unlimited different colours, changing the background color with a press of a button if im working at night, syncing to the cloud, and all those goodies.

But, i still sometimes prefer paper. The feel is much better, it feels much more responsive, it doesnt have the same glide that a sleek tablet and a sleek pen tip for the tablet's pen has. My handwriting is much better when i write on paper. I know there are screen protectors for that kind of work, but they're expensive and/or they reduce the brightness of your screen because its matte. And then, theres the argument that "youll have paper and a pen on your exam, so you should get used to it." Thats valid as well, but as a person that has filled A LOT of notebooks with notes, i think im accustomed to it, and when i am doing proper exam preparation, i always use proper pen and paper.

Its always about knowing what to use for each occation.

This is super true, for me when i was in school i had the ability to use online equipment due to my 504 so for me im much more accustomed to tablets ect

Reaper was here

DaRob2
DaRob2
    Rep
    stop quoting

Threads: 679

One year registered

touch some grass 

sig2.png

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions of the members of this group.

sonnyboi2022
sonnyboi2022
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
One year registered

As for someone who works in a school district, paper is necessary to refer back to for investigation like records and grades that can be easily found in a filing cabinet, whereas a digital file of the same records can be infected, corrupted and/or missing and there is no way to recover it if there is no backup. 

Same thing with toddlers and yound childrens. They would need to learn how to write on paper first to know how to write their names and identify colors and shapes on paper, whereas on an ipad, it would be a bit complicated plus kids on these days are glued to the ipad to watch Youtube and play Minecraft or some type of video games regardless. 

That how i would explain it that paper still exist.