ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Pay Only Taxes and Fees for Any Royal Caribbean, Virgin, Celebrity or MSC Cruise Vacations

• Please log in to reply
Pay Only Taxes and Fees for Any Royal Caribbean, Virgin, Celebrity or MSC Cruise Vacations

Vouches 0

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 18
Credits: 0

Eight years registered
Vouches 0

https://lastminitcruise.com - LIVE CHAT on website from 9AM-12AM EST

This is not a blackhat method. There's nothing illegal. There's no concern over booking being cancelled. 100% safe and I am willing to use Lucas as middleman for all transactions.

I have discovered a way to get cruises either extremely discounted or free. Most of the time you only need to pay port fees and taxes (Around $100-250 but depends on the itinerary). Sometimes they will even give you Cash for going on the ship and will allow 2 people to go on vacation for extremely cheap instead of paying thousands of dollars to book your vacation. These are promotional rooms that the cruise lines giveaway for free.

Price is going to be $1,000 for me to setup everything up. This will be a middleman transaction to protect both parties. A typical cruise on a large ship would cost $3,500 USD. You can choose from Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Virgin Voyages, and MSC Cruises.

I will need your full name, date of birth, cruise line, the specific ship, departure port and the sailing date to create the booking. It will take me 3-5 days to setup the booking.

You will have to contact the specific cruise line after you receive the booking number to pay for your taxes and fees. There's no way to avoid taxes and fees for the booking. You're responsible for this cost. Also note, all cruise lines require you to pay gratuity. This is not included with the booking.

This promotion is only valid if you haven't sailed with the specific cruise line in the past twelve months. 1ST Example: The date you purchased this listing is December 25, 2022. You sailed on Royal Caribbean back on April 10, 2022. You won't be eligible for the voucher, you'll have to pay full price. 2ND EXAMPLE: You have an upcoming reservation through Royal Caribbean or Travel Agent for May 28, 2023. The date you purchased this listing is December 25, 2022. You wanted to do a new booking for April 23, 2023. You won't be eligible for the voucher, you'll have to pay full price.

This deal is good for two people per cabin. So the $1,000 covers two people. If there's a third or fourth person you want assigned to cabin, they would pay the regular cost to the cruise line.

I can do interior, oceanview, balcony and sometimes suites. It all depends on the availability and the offers for the current month, as each deal is updated once a month for availability.

I will not giveaway for any vouches. I am open to trading services, example I can give you a booking if you have a travel deal yourself that I can test (hotels, car rental).

We can do booking via DM, Discord or Telegram. Message me with your information.

as1HWtZ.png

aNr9PdC.png

EnqPbmF.png

https://lastminitcruise.com - LIVE CHAT on website from 9AM-12AM EST

Edited by xps15z, 20 October 2022 - 02:39 PM.

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

This is a bump. Send DM to setup cruise booking.

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Bump! DM to swap contact info for Tele and Discord. Alternatively fill out form on https://lastminitcruise.com

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Bump! Pick cruises worldwide!

tripleseven777
tripleseven777
    Rep
    The enlightened one

Threads: 48

Four years registered
Very interesting service will check later

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

BUMP! Checking sailings on cruise line website and let me know the date, ship and departure ports. Takes several days to setup booking so please choose dates that's at least 14 days away from sailing.

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Bump! Book your cruise today and visit the website https://lastminitcruise.com to do a live chat.

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Bump! Live chat is open on website https://lastminitcruise.com. Lock in your bookings now!

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Bump! Use a middleman on your vacation today! Stay protected!

xps15z
xps15z
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Middleman always accepted. Look at your cruises today!