ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

A way to get out from tunisia

• Please log in to reply
A way to get out from tunisia

ladysexy
ladysexy
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 102
Credits: 0

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
One year registered

Tunisia have no amazon/No PayPal.

working a month pays you $200

I study with money, my mental health is fucked up suggest me a way without trolling im feeling really shit

NullCheats
NullCheats
Threads: 147
Credits: 4

Five years registered

get a visa , move country get married , go on holiday and have a kid , save money for a country with little restrictions I mean many ways.

If you are young try get a education visa etc which will allow you to come to a country for more than 180 days.

as for "costs" etc well good luck now is likely worse time to consider moving due to cost of living etc especially here in the UK you would probably not even afford to come here even if you work the permitted 20 hours a week maximum as everything has pretty much doubled in price.

Signature.gif

728_1.jpg

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1578

Four years registered

student or touristic visa.

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Threads: 126

Five years registered

bro i get 160€ per day just by helping out, by god you need to leave that country.

Idk how to leave but i tell you, europeans dont want you guys here so even if you come it will be really hard to get into good jobs. In the end you decide whats worse for your mental health

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

officer_ddos_v2.png

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

AP0CRYPH0N
AP0CRYPH0N
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 116

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Two years registered

it costs 350-500 USD to get an air ticket.
Visa lasts 1-5 year in the receiving country and costs 180-500 USD depending
Apartment cost is $300-1500 usd global

Minimum = 500 + 500 + (1500x12)
so basically $1,000 to leave with visa
and $18,000 for 1 years worth of stay in any country(in some countries this is lavish living in others this is mid stuff but never poverty apartment).

I make $2,000 pm from nulled alone, and im barely known nor ranked.

Try and sell something and save up but the visa should be first , Apartment cost should be 2nd, and plane tickets last

if you cant atleast save up to live for 3 months in the host country, you are wasting your time.

ive so far had 4 freinds pull off leaving poor eastern europe, North Africa and Middle East.

the best success story was a freind who went to NZ. they have a population shortage and need skilled people in basic courses you can find online.

NB if moving to America, the state you go to is verrry important. and go to Red states

SellPass: https://ap0cryph0n.sellpass.io/ Discord: apocryphon#0432 Site: EDEN (Click Below)

SigMini.gif

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Five years registered

I make $2,000 pm from nulled alone, and im barely known nor ranked.

Can i ask in which category, im curious :pepo:

officer_ddos_v2.png

ladysexy
ladysexy
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

One year registered

get a visa , move country get married , go on holiday and have a kid , save money for a country with little restrictions I mean many ways.

If you are young try get a education visa etc which will allow you to come to a country for more than 180 days.

as for "costs" etc well good luck now is likely worse time to consider moving due to cost of living etc especially here in the UK you would probably not even afford to come here even if you work the permitted 20 hours a week maximum as everything has pretty much doubled in price.

Thank you! its hard to get a visa (Most people flee to illegal immigration)

I really need help. I want to get out of this hole I need someone to help with contract I would do anything, I am now completing my education I do ewhoring to keep study im really tired

ladysexy
ladysexy
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

One year registered

bro i get 160€ per day just by helping out, by god you need to leave that country.

Idk how to leave but i tell you, europeans dont want you guys here so even if you come it will be really hard to get into good jobs. In the end you decide whats worse for your mental health

I am a person with a new mindset, I have never made any problem in my life I have never been to a police station in my life I just want to improve myself, the environment I live in really destroyed me

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Five years registered

I am a person with a new mindset, I have never made any problem in my life I have never been to a police station in my life I just want to improve myself, the environment I live in really destroyed me

Understandable, try your luck if its not possible to live a happy life there. Everyone deservers a good life. If you learn the national language and integrate a little bit into the new country your problems will be likely 0

i wish you the best bro.

officer_ddos_v2.png

VVS
VVS
    Rep
Threads: 78
Credits: 12

Four years registered

lmfao, I know so many tunsis and they all got the same problems. I feel with you guys XD

2m8iB1p.png