ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

FOUND

• Please log in to reply
FOUND

Acedd
Acedd
    Rep
    Cheap Shipping Labels

• PipPip
Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Two years registered

Hiring Support for discord, website, telegram.
Related to labelsupply.io
Online 12+ Hours a day, answer questions, help with top ups, day to day support

Contact me on telegram
@ACED22

Label_Supply_-_Signature.gif

Nath
Nath
    Rep
    PSN/Xbox games | GFX | Customer Services

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 190

Deal with caution
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Eight years registered

I have pm'd you about this :) check my thread

c8c8d4158719049.6390d01211342.gif

AquaPleb
AquaPleb
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 290
Credits: 15

Four years registered

MY EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR THIS GUY.

I started working for him at the beginning of August, he put me in charge of responding to his Telegram, Discord and website tickets/questions from customers without giving me any details on how his website and service worked or what I had to do in details. He was expecting me to be online 24/7 for a slave pay and he blamed me every time I didn't know how to answer clients' inquiries. I have no idea how labels work so I would have needed some 'training', but he knew that before hiring me. He's very rude and unprofessional when it comes to customer service and staff management. All he does is refund unhappy customers when they already paid for balance on his website and can't get their money back, and most of his service is down for half of the time. Few minutes ago I asked him a question about how USPS Express labels work and he told me 'first warning', like if I did anything wrong, and he fired me straight away.
He acts like a big guy and from my experience he is ready to treat you like shit even for asking a question.

Unless you are an indian who is willing to work 24/7 and get paid 500$/month and get treated like a retard, you want to stay away from this guy.

MY OLD DISCORD GOT BANNED. 

MY NEW ONE IS: true1003

sign2.gif

Bruceeewine
Bruceeewine
    Rep
    PHOTOSHOP EDITING SERVICES (24/7)

Threads: 489

Five years registered

I started working for him at the beginning of August, he put me in charge of responding to his Telegram, Discord and website tickets/questions from customers without giving me any details on how his website and service worked or what I had to do in details. He was expecting me to be online 24/7 for a slave pay and he blamed me every time I didn't know how to answer clients' inquiries. I have no idea how labels work so I would have needed some 'training', but he knew that before hiring me. He's very rude and unprofessional when it comes to customer service and staff management. All he does is refund unhappy customers when they already paid for balance on his website and can't get their money back, and most of his service is down for half of the time. Few minutes ago I asked him a question about how USPS Express labels work and he told me 'first warning', like if I did anything wrong, and he fired me straight away.
He acts like a big guy and from my experience he is ready to treat you like shit even for asking a question.

Reminds me of someone  kappo

K72zZ32.gif

EximInfinite
EximInfinite
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 27

Four years registered

Hello, I will send you a message right now!  highly  interested.

EXIMS_uPGRADES.gif

Acedd
Acedd
    Rep
    Cheap Shipping Labels

• PipPip
Threads: 7

Deal with caution
Two years registered

Unless you are an indian who is willing to work 24/7 and get paid 500$/month and get treated like a retard, you want to stay away from this guy.

Tickets unanswered for over a week long, Your questions were answered on how to respond. You told me to find someone else so this is what I am doing, Good Luck. 

Label_Supply_-_Signature.gif