ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Report against | /user/1839451-instaplug/ | Weaponizing private info

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Report against | /user/1839451-instaplug/ | Weaponizing private info

dumber
dumber
    Rep
    that's dumb

Threads: 9
Credits: 0
Seven years registered

Username: /user/1839451-instaplug/
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...39451-instaplug
Short Description Of Product/Service: Refunds

Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...d-fast-support/

What happened: I reached out to instaplug to do a Paypal claim for Currys UK - it was for a huge TV. I submitted his form after i saw how hyped his service is and the vouches that followed it i expected him to have his own methods to do claims which would be him performing the service.

After filling the form, I waited a few days.

He reached out telling me he's ready to do my claim, he gave me "instructions" to follow which was just me opening a paypal dispute myself telling them wrong specs of the item i purchased and that i want to return. He is using a basic method of opening claim then doing a basic FTID to get a refund. The instructions being a red flag for me because I am hiring him to do a service, not for me to do all the work. 

I initially expected for him to need my account details etc but thats not the case,  after expressing concern that the service he's providing is me doing the work and asking him to clarify if hes doing more than just opening a case for a return and stating that i am not comfortable with paying him 25% for this he makes a dumb comment, then proceeds to tell me to let him know once ive done it. I tell him im no longer interested and then actually give him a tip on how to accelerate a pp claim like that (to show that I've already had experience in doing this basic shit myself) and tell him thanks for his time anyway.

He reacts like a child getting upset saying i cant just cancel after getting instructions I then tell him that he's not done anything but gave me basic info (info that can be found on any thread here), he reacts stating that i submitted an order for him to do refund and that "he starts the dispute and all instructions are received", i ask him for proof that he started the dispute - he does not provide proof just states he forwarded me instructions. Which is evident that this is primarily dependent on me (so he has not done anything anyway). 

Tells me to let him know once i complete the instructions, tell him that he hasnt done anything and i submitted an order thinking he had his own unique method that he can secure my refund with and that hes just giving me basic info to do work myself. tells me to fuck off and that im reported.

He then clears the convo and removes me from his telegram group, i get a DM shortly after calling me a scammer with the private info i submitted in his form.

I understand being upset that someone no longer wants ur "service" however i outlined why and trierd to emphasis that I had experience in basic stuff like that, the item I purchased was a TV so I didn't want something that was dependant on me doing most of the work. As you can see from the screenshots, there is nothing special or full-proof about what he wants to do. He did not do any work so doesnt need to be pissed, his refund service was entirely dependent on me performing it which i instantly chose not do proceed with due to the above reasons. I dont expect the private info i gave in confidence to be weaponized against me and leaked because you are not happy. That's not professional and that isn't "best service" that's being a dick and discrediting urself and ability to do ur job.

As per the marketplace guidelines (https://www.nulled.t...-and-customers/) refunders:

1) Blackmailing and extorting or threatening customers using their information as a weapon is forbidden and doing so would result in a permanent ban. This is only allowed if a scam report is made, and won by the refunder or after consulting with staff members before taking action.

Screenshots of conversation:

dI4hWET.png

NerPHbX.png
Zn3Yz1O.png
ZxzPWm9.png
Oq9Cm9M.png
uvvBT9B.png

TKRUvRB.png

BMiqPIX.png

Edited by dumber, 29 July 2022 - 02:04 AM.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered
@dumber as long as the method works, he is free to offer the refunds using it. If you knew about the method you could have done it by yourself. If you wanted him to do the entire process himself, you could have told him to do it.

There is no reason whatsoever for you to cancel the service just because you dislike the method being used. As long as the method works, he will complete it and get paid for it. Otherwise, he won’t charge anything if it fails. Just like any other product, service, or whatever you can buy from the marketplace.

If you want to cancel the transaction with him because you prefer to go with a different method, refunder, or not do the refund at all, you will have to pay a cancellation fee.

As for him leaking your information without our approval, as stated in the thread you’re quoting, he will be suspended and warned for it.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

dumber
dumber
    Rep
    that's dumb

Threads: 9
Credits: 0
Seven years registered

@dumber as long as the method works, he is free to offer the refunds using it. If you knew about the method you could have done it by yourself. If you wanted him to do the entire process himself, you could have told him to do it.

There is no reason whatsoever for you to cancel the service just because you dislike the method being used. As long as the method works, he will complete it and get paid for it. Otherwise, he won’t charge anything if it fails. Just like any other product, service, or whatever you can buy from the marketplace.

If you want to cancel the transaction with him because you prefer to go with a different method, refunder, or not do the refund at all, you will have to pay a cancellation fee.

As for him leaking your information without our approval, as stated in the thread you’re quoting, he will be suspended and warned for it.

I understand but the entire point of a refund service is for someone to complete a refund for you, not for you to do it. No where does it say on his thread or channels that you’d have to do the work, so you can see the concern. Generally the refunder actually does the work without the reliance on the buyer.

How could I have known that until he wanted to get started? if I knew, I wouldn’t have bothered as I’m sure others would too. The customer doing all the work isn’t a service, I didn’t go to him for mentoring or do it urself, this should have been highlighted by the service prior as opposed to surprising me with this after.

Him telling me to fuck off and then further telling me to not contact him and clearing the convo is also clear acknowledgment of service withdrawal

The guidelines you posted says a perma ban. This should not be acceptable on any level for any reason, it’s a dangerous precedent and I don’t appreciate someone using info given to him professionally and in confidence for something as petty as this. He could have just left it and moved on after telling me to fuck off and clearing convos

Edited by dumber, 29 July 2022 - 09:21 AM.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

I understand but the entire point of a refund service is for someone to complete a refund for you, not for you to do it. No where does it say on his thread or channels that you’d have to do the work, so you can see the concern. Generally the refunder actually does the work without the reliance on the buyer.

How could I have known that until he wanted to get started? if I knew, I wouldn’t have bothered as I’m sure others would too. The customer doing all the work isn’t a service, I didn’t go to him for mentoring or do it urself, this should have been highlighted by the service prior as opposed to surprising me with this after.

Him telling me to fuck off and then further telling me to not contact him and clearing the convo is also clear acknowledgment of service withdrawal

The guidelines you posted says a perma ban. This should not be acceptable on any level for any reason, it’s a dangerous precedent and I don’t appreciate someone using info given to him professionally and in confidence for something as petty as this. He could have just left it and moved on after telling me to fuck off and clearing convos

It is always decided on a case by case basis and at our discretion.

You must focus on your part of the guilt in this situation which is that you decided to cancel the service after it had started already.

If he doesn’t want to deal with you, then it’s fine if he cancels.

He will be suspended and warned for weaponizing your information like that.

However, you also have to understand that once you hire a refunder, you can’t just “cancel” and move on, and if the refunder has already given you information or started your process, you would have to pay a cancellation fee if you wish to cancel. If you dont want a specific method being used for your refund simply ask and confirm before starting the transaction.

Going to mark this as resolved and suspending @instaplug for his actions.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams