ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

⚠️FREE HOTEL BOOKING GIVEAWAY ⚠️HOTEL BOOKING SERVICE 50% PRICE SECURED WORLDWIDE

• Please log in to reply
⚠️FREE HOTEL BOOKING GIVEAWAY ⚠️HOTEL BOOKING SERVICE 50% PRICE SECURED WORLDWIDE

as34trergrfg
as34trergrfg
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Half year registered

wo

Pellethunter
Pellethunter
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 6

Three years registered
Big vouch, sorted me out with an order last minute

liuxo
liuxo
    Rep

Two years registered
The top G, +rep, didn’t expect a thing but got more then I expected ??

subzero1988
subzero1988
    Rep

Threads: 2

Four years registered
Categorically one of the best services I've ever used over my years in this game.

Service and communication is what you'd expect from a properly run business - genuine care for their customers and prompt responses. No backlash for what might be considered a silly question, they're very accommodating and understanding.

No issues at all using this service - seemless. I see some people worried about using ID etc. - not an issue.

Checkout, no issue, hotel actually ended up owing us money as we got credit applied to our room during our stay!

Also, we got the 1st choice room we booked, couldn't have been happier.

Will be back, no doubt.

BIaze
BIaze
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

Made a second booking with this service, see first vouch: https://www.nulled.t...try43860165

This is my second vouch, again they are a great service, just trying to give pointers for them to improve their service even more.

Second booking went smoothly, DBCooper and his associates are extremely professional and reply very quickly. Check-in had a bit of a problem as the hotel did not see the reservation. I messaged support, and they replied back instantly during my check-in to help. Eventually the hotel associate realized that I was already checked-in (which is good, so I did not have to use my own deposit). The instant reply from DBCooper and his associates during my check-in gives a big plus in terms of customer service ensuring I was able to check-in properly, very happy about that.

Only complaint I have is partly my fault is when the main hotel fails, they automatically start on the spare without telling the final price. I assumed the they based it off the Expedia hotel price, so I assumed there would there would be no increase as my spare hotel is cheaper than main hotel on Expedia.

It would be much appreciated if customer's could get a price on the spare hotel as I had to send over $200 more (in my currency) after the spare was completed. So in that regard, it would be a big plus if communication can be improved from their side too to let the customer know that price will be $XXX if spare hotel goes through before continuing.

Overall, I would still come back to the service. Just need to as a customer verify what the price is for spare hotels in the case they do have to use them.

+ vouch to DBCooper again.

Angelo250
Angelo250
    Rep

Two years registered
Good

Mshossain
Mshossain
    Rep

Half year registered
Is he still provides service & does he accept mm?

hackton000
hackton000
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Half year registered

Impress me with this.