ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to not get accounts linked?

• Please log in to reply
How to not get accounts linked?

SeptServices
SeptServices
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Hi what do you think is best method to avoid getting accounts linked with each other for amazon and other stores or websites?
I use new windows user + new IP on mobile data but I think it's not enough, maybe use virtual machine? But doesn't it work like new windows user? Thanks

danger2259
danger2259
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
One year registered

No coz VM you can change the device id

EUCommunity
EUCommunity
    Rep

Threads: 5
One year registered

Virtual Machine with a proxy is a must. Ideally the best way would be to use a different device entirely.

Signature-Ad.gif

EU community to discuss methods, FTID, Auto Returns, UPS instants, and much more! - FREE to join.

BusinessKoala
BusinessKoala
    Rep
    I DO NOT BELONG TO THIS SITE

Threads: 7

Four years registered

Virtual Machine with a proxy is a must. Ideally the best way would be to use a different device entirely.

VM is the worst you can do, because Amazon can easily detect it as a VM. Even if you change a lot in the regedit. Also they would link you by the device fingerprint, because your rendering power, etc. is still the same.

There are tons of things you have to do nowadays to get no OFM for high value items.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

EUCommunity
EUCommunity
    Rep

Threads: 5
One year registered

VM is the worst you can do, because Amazon can easily detect it as a VM. Even if you change a lot in the regedit. Also they would link you by the device fingerprint, because your rendering power, etc. is still the same.

There are tons of things you have to do nowadays to get no OFM for high value items.

Totally agree, its not super viable for Amazon due to the fingerprinting but for other stores it should suffice.

As i mentioned the best approach is just obtaining a new device entirely. If you're doing high value stuff on Amazon, the low-cost of a new phone is something most people should be able to stomach.

Signature-Ad.gif

EU community to discuss methods, FTID, Auto Returns, UPS instants, and much more! - FREE to join.

adobex
adobex
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1

Eight years registered
RDP and HQ proxies are the best way to go. If you're doing .com refunds I also suggest having a US RDP. If you got the money i rec soax.com