ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Are upgrade services allowed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Are upgrade services allowed?

Tyronica
Tyronica
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 520
Credits: 0

Six years registered

I'm asking this because I know there are lesser-fraudulent upgrade services such as spotify upgrades and what not.

But majority of upgrades like @TheRadiant 's service are all carded and upgraded by other people's cards.

There are other services that's like this but I doubt that the method used is by using trials since they're able to "upgrade/card" active accounts that had past subscriptions.

I wasn't sure if it was just radiant's service so I attempted to ask @hazell 's whether or not he's using a cc to upgrade since i'm looking for an upgrade myself but don't want anything fraudulent, but he immediately closed my ticket with no response.

Idk I'm just wondering since if these services should break the tos of the site.

Preaux
Preaux
    Rep
    The Professional

[STAFF]
Threads: 96
Credits: 8

Seven years registered

If it can be proven that these services in question are in fact using those sort of tactics to operate then we will close said services. Contact us if you have solid proof in regards to this.

mirowashere

Rules, Guidelines & Policies

General Rules -Shoutbox Rules -Marketplace Rules -ToS

Helpful Links

Awards- Usergroups- Statistics- FAQ- Banlist- DMCA