ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

BEDETV | DITCH THE ACCOUNT SHOPS | PLEX | TOP-TIER CONTENT | PP/BTC/ETH | 17K MOVIES | 5K ANIME & TV

• Please log in to reply
BEDETV | DITCH THE ACCOUNT SHOPS | PLEX | TOP-TIER CONTENT | PP/BTC/ETH | 17K MOVIES | 5K ANIME & TV

Vouches 0

Will
Will
    Rep
    King of Media

Threads: 71
Credits: 0

Eight years registered
Vouches 0

Are you seriously still buying accounts? or worse, paying for Netflix?

Replace all that with just 1 all-encompassing Plex service. 

JOIN THE DISCORD: HERE

ADD ME ON TELEGRAM: HERE

Y4GCrgg.jpg

uHDWRL2.png

Edited by Will, 25 January 2024 - 06:09 AM.

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered

you dont quite explain this, what are people buying here? access to a plex server or something?

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

Will
Will
    Rep
    King of Media

Eight years registered

you dont quite explain this, what are people buying here? access to a plex server or something?

Exactly, the service being sold here is a subscription to view libraries in a Netflix-esque interface.

Edited by Will, 29 November 2022 - 02:04 AM.

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

Exactly, the service being sold here is a subscription to view libraries from a server that I operate. Plex is merely an unaffiliated Netflix-esque interface.

then maybe you should include a library of shows/movies you have and the locationn of the server?

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

Will
Will
    Rep
    King of Media

Eight years registered

then maybe you should include a library of shows/movies you have and the locationn of the server?

It would be difficult to include a list or screenshots of all of the content; in the thread, it's written 17k+ movies and 13k+ tv & anime. If a customer finds their favorite movie is missing, an automated discord bot will add it to the library and notify them. For location, North America, Europe, and Oceania will have the best connections.

Yerrrr
Yerrrr
    Rep
Threads: 10

Four years registered
Are you willing to send a vouch trial?

Will
Will
    Rep
    King of Media

Eight years registered

Are you willing to send a vouch trial?

Yes, Dm me here or on discord for details.

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

Yes, Dm me here or on discord for details. Bede#1337

note, youre not allowed to give vouch to not like-based UGs. The person that requested the VC is not allowed to give a VC review. 

Yerrrr
Yerrrr
    Rep
Threads: 10

Four years registered

note, youre not allowed to give vouch to not like-based UGs. The person that requested the VC is not allowed to give a VC review.

What is a UG? And what is a VC?

Will
Will
    Rep
    King of Media

Eight years registered

Understood.