ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

#1 TRAVEL AGENCY HOTEL + FLIGHT - CANADA FLIGHT SERVICE + WORLDWIDE HOTEL BOOKINGS

• Please log in to reply
#1 TRAVEL AGENCY HOTEL + FLIGHT - CANADA FLIGHT SERVICE + WORLDWIDE HOTEL BOOKINGS

TrenHard
TrenHard
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Some hiccups, but thanks

Edited by TrenHard, 29 May 2022 - 04:33 PM.

yudifseb
yudifseb
    Rep

Threads: 2
Three years registered

late vouch, my post didn't go through but john came through for me %100 i needed a hotel and was in a unfamiliar city and they hooked it up for me quick and easy all i had to do was show up at the front desk and everything was in place. i'd trust em with my life. stop paying full price for hotels, flights and wahtever else these guys can get their hands on. save yourself some money and book through them. images below are from my june 5th hotel stay.

frECk7W.jpeg

Z24vyh0.jpeg

s5ZxwxU.jpeg

qVa7J5Q.jpegAmzLrG3.jpeg

1MillionDollar
1MillionDollar
    Rep
    Just A BeginneR

Threads: 58

Four years registered

late vouch, my post didn't go through but john came through for me %100 i needed a hotel and was in a unfamiliar city and they hooked it up for me quick and easy all i had to do was show up at the front desk and everything was in place. i'd trust em with my life. stop paying full price for hotels, flights and wahtever else these guys can get their hands on. save yourself some money and book through them. images below are from my june 5th hotel stay.

frECk7W.jpeg

Z24vyh0.jpeg

s5ZxwxU.jpeg

qVa7J5Q.jpegAmzLrG3.jpeg

xD 

E n J o Y

TrenHard
TrenHard
    Rep

Five years registered
Booked the wrong hotel for me and didn't even send me a confirmation number
This resulted in me having go book a different hotel

Only booked 1 / 2 nights
Didn't refund or provide any compensation

Was rude and didn't take any responsibility

Wouldn't recommend...

JohnOnlysupp
JohnOnlysupp
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 5
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered
[quote name="TrenHard" post="38923211" timestamp="1655820896" date="Today, 09:14 AM"]

Only booked 1 / 2 nights

“Fake review with no logic, any hotel on the planet earth would gladly search your name if you didn’t save your confirmation number… we’re online all day every day and never received a complaint or word at all regarding anything merely similar to this! And if for some reason you don’t know how to check into a hotel we’re always here for assistance”

Bilmocraig
Bilmocraig
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
One year registered

This is the first travel agency that accepts Bitcoin or Ethereum, as far as I know. Do you offer flights to the US?
This summer, I want to discover some new places to visit in the us, and this time I would like to start with Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. I have never been close to this place, but I was captivated by photos from there. I know a guy who lives close to this location and will show me around.
What is the closest airport you work with to this place? I cannot stand long drives; they’re killing me and making me throw up. Thanks for the answer!

Edited by Bilmocraig, 28 June 2022 - 12:48 PM.

TrenHard
TrenHard
    Rep

Five years registered
[quote name="JohnOnlysupp" post="38925044" timestamp="1655831278"][quote name="TrenHard" post="38923211" timestamp="1655820896" date="Today, 09:14 AM"]

Only booked 1 / 2 nights

“Fake review with no logic, any hotel on the planet earth would gladly search your name if you didn’t save your confirmation number… we’re online all day every day and never received a complaint or word at all regarding anything merely similar to this! And if for some reason you don’t know how to check into a hotel we’re always here for assistance”[/quote]

Obviously I had them search my name- they had no booking because YOU booked the complete wrong hotel.

I'll post the chat log with us if you'd like

Because of your mistake I had to book my own hotel and when you finally replied, you told me that you booked the wrong 1 and that I should just charge back the hotel that I booked

Edited by TrenHard, 29 June 2022 - 02:16 PM.

SantaClausRef
SantaClausRef
    Rep
    EAT THE RICH

Threads: 19

Two years registered

what other international airlines are you offering? American Airlines, Air France or other? Anything new?

lAMk7T6QILOnlQLo.gif

Typsish
Typsish
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

Thanks for sharing this information. How can I find out more details about flights and hotel accommodation? I received my visa and can travel to Canada freely. I have wanted them for a long time, but I have to plan my trip well before doing so. Until my thoughts are on my trip to Manchester, I fly in 3 days, and I want everything to be set and the plan to be made for all the days I will be in Manchester. What makes me happy is that I found free walking tours in Manchester on this page. That saves me a lot. I will do the same when I travel to Canada.

Edited by Typsish, 19 July 2022 - 02:52 PM.

th1b0
th1b0
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

Hello

Interesting to Flight : France to India.
With MM

I'm ready