ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Neg Rep Removal

Best Answer Evillan, 10 May 2022 - 07:07 PM

It really was, I wasn't going to just let libel stand without responding to it though. 

I'll DM this guy and offer for both of us to change to neutral while we wait since we were both a bit in the wrong here, but if he ignores me again I've done my best, so there shouldn't be any complaints.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Neg Rep Removal

SpikeP1ayz
SpikeP1ayz
    Rep
    Verified Seller

Threads: 36
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Picture of the rep you are reporting:

Rep.png

Profile of the person you're reporting:

https://www.nulled.t.../209791-evillan

Explanation of your interaction (brief):

I came across this post (https://www.nulled.t...ions-for-cheap/) and thought it violated Forum Rules as I thought it was a desperate attempt at advertising in the Tutorials section rather than the Marketplace section. The user Evillan left this reputation even though I didn't comment or counter-advertise on their post. On top of that, I found that there is some affiliation with Evillan and the owner of the Discord server being advertised in his post. Proof is below in screenshots...

The owner of the Chegg Discord server is Skippy:

Skippy_Owner_Of_Group.png?width=1726&hei

You can see that server owner (Skippy) visiting Evillan's Nulled Profile:

Skippy_On_Profile.png?width=1960&height=

If that was a coincidence, that same user also viewed my profile:

Both_Viewing_My_Profile.png?width=1960&h

There is some affiliation involved which breaks Forum Rules because its posted in Tutorials as if its not an ad.

PASS ALL YOUR EXAMS!

Unlock Chegg, Coursehero, Quizlet+, Bartleby, StuDocu, Numerade, Scribd & more for the cheapest rates!

Evillan
Evillan
    Rep
    Lawful Evil

Threads: 1

Eight years registered

Hi there~

I left negative rep because you disliked and then rated the thread as maybe infected without basis (it's a link to a website; how can something that's not a download be infected?). I presumed that your actions were because of your own Chegg business, which felt like a predatory move to mess with what you perceived to be competition. As I stated in my (now deleted) thread, I am NOT the owner of that server, and it wasn't intended to be advertising, but helpful as a source to use. I've seen a similar thread in that same section, https://www.nulled.t...utions-for-free, so I thought I was able to do this. As I also pointed out, that thread that I just linked's discord server isn't free either. 

You immediately responded by giving me negative rep (fair, since I went first) but never bothered to try and contact me to clear up any sort of misunderstanding about forum rules or anything else. 

That server admin that you mentioned, Skippy, found out about that thread through referral headers, and DMed me on this site to say thanks for sharing his server.  Here is the message he sent me for your viewing pleasure: 

Q6TEpeD.jpg

This invalidates your claim / accusation of "There is some affiliation involved which breaks Forum Rules because its posted in Tutorials as if its not an ad," which is the only real rule violation that you can complain about (that I know of). Also, it wasn't intended to be an ad, which I made quite clear in the wording in my thread. I even offered to provide links to several other discord servers if there was demand, although no one ever asked me to do so. Perhaps even yours may have been included in that list.

All in all, I think you really shouldn't get all aggressive at people without even trying to talk to them, although I admit I was also guilty of this. I don't mind if the mods remove both reps since the basis of it, my thread, got deleted for violating the rules by an admin called Brian. I've DMed him about this thread so he can make a decision on the matter. I'm not sure why some threads are allowed to stay up while other's aren't (perhaps I had too much detail?), but I digress.

Also, talking about rule violations? Pretty sure revenge rep is one.

On another note, do you really think someone prepared a six year aged account for something so small? This kind of negativity and pushback is the reason why so many people prefer to not contribute anything to the forum. 

Finally, yes, I only saw this thread complaining about me by coincidence. I naturally wasn't informed by anyone.

Ituriel
Ituriel
    Rep
    ChessMaster

Threads: 382
Credits: 2

Four years registered

:drama:

Always PM-verify before dealing with me

Rules | FAQ >

Upgrade now | Get support >

tobitziq
tobitziq
    Rep
    Nulled is My Family

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 63

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered

Too much writing for -2 rep

Evillan
Evillan
    Rep
    Lawful Evil

Threads: 1

Eight years registered
✓  Best Answer

It really was, I wasn't going to just let libel stand without responding to it though. 

I'll DM this guy and offer for both of us to change to neutral while we wait since we were both a bit in the wrong here, but if he ignores me again I've done my best, so there shouldn't be any complaints.

Preaux
Preaux
    Rep
    The Professional

[STAFF]
Threads: 96
Credits: 8

Seven years registered

Both reps have been removed for the time being while this gets worked out.

mirowashere

Rules, Guidelines & Policies

General Rules -Shoutbox Rules -Marketplace Rules -ToS

Helpful Links

Awards- Usergroups- Statistics- FAQ- Banlist- DMCA