ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Unfair REP removal Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Unfair REP removal Request

JoshOMG
JoshOMG
    Rep
    SMS Gateway Service

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 35
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Eight years registered

Person whos rep to be removed from my profile: @funky

Rep to be removed: 2UeEkhd.png

Reason: Long story short he messaged me on telegram in regards of my Bulk SMS Sendout service with custom Sender IDs for EUROPE, asking me to do sendout services for him. Asked him to send a number to send a test SMS to, and SMS content, and he sent me a Chime Scam message, telling people that their info was changed and please click this link. Basicly a phishing (scam) message, scamming innocent citizens. I've sent him the test sms, he successfully got it, and then i briefly explained to him that i wont do sendouts for phishing/scamming as i dont want my digital footprint involved into this. He then decided to harass me, making fun of me for not doing phishing sendouts. Told him to buy the Gateway, then he can sendout all day all night, i dont care. He refused to do so, kept harassing me. Told him to fuckoff, he didnt, kept harassing, and i ended up blocking him. This all happened on Telegram, so theres no chat available for him nor for me. But yeah, and now he left me this reputation.

Cunts like this deserve to get banned.

Edited by JoshOMG, 08 May 2022 - 08:19 AM.

funky
funky
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 18

Two years registered

e7r3zJr.png

:3

JoshOMG
JoshOMG
    Rep
    SMS Gateway Service

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 35

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Eight years registered

e7r3zJr.png

Oh, so you were the guy called Halsey who was annoying me 2 hours later after you, makes sense. Thoose are OLD stuff i used to do, whatever you're showing here. Still dont change the fact that im clean, and u were harrassing me for refusing to do something you wanted me to. You gave me a bad rep, beacuse i REFUSED, to send out for you. Plain and simple. As a seller i got my rights to refuse even without disclosing the reason why i did it. But you just got mad, harassed me, and then -reped me. Plain and simple. End of the day you're the "kid" who keeps making telegram alts, to try and convince me to do sendouts for your phishing. I mean you can keep trying, i dont mind. I already got my rep back up, and i will still keep going up, cause i sell/buy daily. Every picture you posted here was quite some time ago, especially the first row. 

End of the day all i can say is that you're desperate for someone who owns a Gateway to do your scam sendouts for you. So goodluck with that.

Edited by JoshOMG, 08 May 2022 - 05:12 PM.

Preaux
Preaux
    Rep
    The Professional

[STAFF]
Threads: 96
Credits: 8

Seven years registered

The reps from both of your profiles have been removed. Cease communication if you can't be civil. @funky if you keep harassing this user simply because they denied selling your their service you'll be suspended.

mirowashere

Rules, Guidelines & Policies

General Rules -Shoutbox Rules -Marketplace Rules -ToS

Helpful Links

Awards- Usergroups- Statistics- FAQ- Banlist- DMCA