ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Get $100-$1K worth of Amazon products per MONTH

• Please log in to reply
Get $100-$1K worth of Amazon products per MONTH

kiz4ru
kiz4ru
    Rep
    KIZ4RU

Threads: 26
Credits: 0

Two years registered

How to get free Amazon products - Guide Written by @userdpwb

This involves no social engineering and/or calling reps BS.

Go on Facebook, and search "Amazon Review {YOUR COUNTRY}" like "Amazon Review USA" or any other variation of this like "Amazon Review Group USA", "Amazon Review", "USA Amz Review" etc. You can also find these groups on Telegram.
    Once you join these groups, you will see sellers or "Agents" that have a list of products they are responsible for that they are looking for people (like you!) to give the product a 5-star rating on Amazon. This is because they are responsible for making the product(s) the top in it's category or reach a bigger audience. They are usually in charge of 20-30 products so this does give you a good variety of what products you would like to get.
    So to increase their 5-star reviews on these products, you simply DM them or reply on their post what product (of the many they show with pictures) you want, and they will send you the Amazon URL for you to purchase it (with your money) NOTE: You do need a small investment up front because they cant give you full on coupon codes because it will look suspicious to Amazon if they do. So you got to pay the product in full with shipping.
    Once you get the product, you simply give them a 5-star review for the product on Amazon and they will send you a full refund for the whole product cost + shipping on your PayPal.

Some very important notes:

Amazon can restrict your account if you are posting reviews very often AND/OR they are all 5-star reviews. So you got to order some legit products in between and either not review them at all or review them, but give them a 1-3 star review.
    Wait 3-5 business days in between when you get the product and your review. You will look less sus to Amazon
    If you do not get a refund on time from the agent or seller, just tell them that you will switch the review to a 1-star and they will FOR SURE refund you. This is the last thing they want to happen as it will tank their ratings.
    When doing reviews, do not make them short! Put in at least 5-7 phrases on how you used it, the quality, why you bought it etc. Also, if you add a picture or video with the review, even better! We want to minimize Amazon taking down our product.
    The more reviews you do, the higher in the leaderboards you will get as an Amazon reviewer. And the higher you get the more expensive items you can get. I remember like a month ago, a seller said if you were this specific level (top 15,000 in your country or smt), he will let you review an iPad Pro. So it does get pretty insane.
    After about 5-6 reviews, I recommend that you do NOT just buy the product 1-5 minutes after clicking on the link the seller/agent gave you. This will look sus. I recommend adding it to your cart, add some other shit to your cart, wait like 3 hours, remove the shit and buy the product. Even better, I recommend (and this is a common practice) to NOT open the link directly to the product. Ask the seller/agent to just give you the name of the product and the name of the seller on Amazon marketplace so that you can cross reference them. Again, this is a method to make it look like you are a legit buyer to Amazon.
    Just to give you guys a reference, if you do somehow get in the top 1000 reviewers in your respective country, like USA or France, these people get upwards of $10K-15K of products FOR FREE every month just in exchange for AN HONEST review on it. At that point, they dont even care if you give them a 5 star review and take the risk, as the reward is insane for them for a person with such a rep to give them a review.

That is about it! So SE or BS involved, just some simple communication and writing skills Good luck and make sure to like this post, and it did take me a while to write / research!

LilBgrosz801
LilBgrosz801
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Two years registered
Thank you so much for you hard work I greatly appreciate you

JudgeFudge
JudgeFudge
    Rep

Threads: 1

Three years registered

I overdid it and now they don't accept my reviews, do you know of a method that can fix that and return to normal or do you think this will be final and I won't be able to review products anymore?