ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Google Foo Bar challenge invitation link

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Google Foo Bar challenge invitation link

nacipev347
nacipev347
    Rep
    KING

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Two years registered

I've recently encountered a message on google search while i was searching for programming problem to solve saying "Curious developers are known to seek interesting problems. Solve one from Google?" and i was shocked! At first i thought it was nothing big. After some research apparently Foobar is a semi-secret hiring challenge Google put out there to find talented developers via somewhat unconventional yet fitting means. I honestly felt like a decent programmer.

About the challenge

Foobar is a series of five levels of algorithmic questions of ever-increasing difficulty and allotted time to solve these questions. Once the developer requests a question, the clock starts ticking.
level 1 has one challenge,

level 2 has two challenges,

level 3 has three challenges,

level 4 has two challenges,

level 5 has one challenge,

After completing level three i received an option to submit my achievements to a google recruiter. I submitted my achievements and moved to the next level.

After completing level four i received two invitation links to refer two friends saying "It's dangerous to go alone! To invite a friend to try a challenge, send the link below. This is a single-use code, so choose wisely."

If anyone wants these links please DM me. If this product is on demand I'll use my referral links and create more links

Screenshot%202022-04-30%20at%2018-20-38%