ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

I will set up your own bespoke, OB2 config-based, account live-checking system -- Setup in your premises -- Suits your precise needs!

• Please log in to reply
I will set up your own bespoke, OB2 config-based, account live-checking system -- Setup in your premises -- Suits your precise needs!

Vouches 0

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered
Vouches 0

Hello,

I have decided to vastly improve and sell the ground-breaking tech used for live-checking in the AccountX.to project, which I was the sole developer of.

I have written a program that when supplied with an OB2 config, a combo, and (if needed) proxies, returns whether the given account is alive or not.

Everything has been rewritten from the bottom upwards to allow for the biggest degree of freedom and speed.

The program is setup as a web-server, which allows it to be used in many different contexts for different usecases.

The config-combo-proxy data is submitted as a POST request to a server, and the response is a JSON string with details about the account, whether it is alive or not, etc.

I am not just offering the program here, but instead offering the program as well as its integration to your current account sales setup.

That means, I can seamlessly integrate it to your Shoppy/Sellix shop, to your account generator website, to your own website, or any other situation you may be in.

Note: I will not agree to just giving out the software. I am not selling the code itself, I am selling the integration of live-checking to your service.

Performance-wise, the program has a 10-20ms overhead over the normal amount of time taken for OpenBullet to run, and it also is completely thread-safe.

The whole point is that you can use any OpenBullet config to check the account, meaning no exorbitant fees to coders to write the checker in whichever language your backend is in.

If the config is broken, you fix it. You test it. It works. 

When I'm done with the setup, I will not need to access the server again for any reason except for any feature additions. The point is that the owner is given the freedom to make his own checkers.

No programming experience necessary.

Also, everything will be setup on your own hardware (RDPs, VPSs, etc.) and as mentioned completely integrated in your current system.

Example of how it works: 

Spoiler

Of course, everything can be modified to fit your exact situation.

Note: Telegram will get you the quickest response. I always prefer Telegram.

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep
    I JUST ADVERTISE FOR OTHERS, I SELL NOTHING

Threads: 596
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Clout HQ dev, putting in quality and attention to detail into his work! Huge vouch for my guy! 

Skrippy
Skrippy
    Rep
    :sleep:

Threads: 218
Credits: 0

Three years registered

:pog:

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

Im online and can start talking to you right now!

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

online and talking with customers

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

online and talking with clients!

cardmani
cardmani
    Rep
    Admin

Threads: 213
Credits: 2

Five years registered

GLWS :jocker:

WUCjhrZ.gif

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

This is a bump

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

This is a bump

Clout
Clout
    Rep

Six years registered

This is a bump