ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[POLL] Would You Like An Official Minecraft Server?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[POLL] Would You Like An Official Minecraft Server?

Poll: Gameserver (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you play?

1. Yes (40 votes [81.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.63%

2. No (Comment another gameserver you would like) (9 votes [18.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.37%

Vote

NegMePls
NegMePls
    Rep
    “I wanna be the most neg repped person on nulled”

Threads: 76
Credits: 0

Three years registered

@M3GZ @checkmysig look what Brian is doing :pepi:

Swiss
Swiss
    Rep
    Your friendly designer

Threads: 505
Credits: 644

Three years registered

@Dad

Artoria
Artoria
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 286
Credits: 1

Four years registered

no ty :dreamy:

KJN2Ddn.png

ISaulGoodmanI
ISaulGoodmanI
    Rep
    Better Call Saul!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 40
Credits: 20

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Four years registered

Sounds good, wish I still had the time for games..........

Premium Refund Service Best 1 on 1 Refund Mentorship-190/200 Students!Walmart Insider Direct Contact

42a11j9.gif

Telegram: Saul_Gooodman_Refunds      Discord: Saul.Goodman.Refunds#4903

SpartanHoplite
SpartanHoplite
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 207
Credits: 21

Three years registered

As many of you may know, we have been discussing opening a gameserver for Nulled members.

Our main pick right now is Minecraft, but we would like to know if you would play, and if not, if you would prefer another kind of gameserver (Rust, ARK, DayZ...?).
Access to AUTH and a premium Minecraft account* will be a requirement to be able to play. This will act as a filter for bots, cheaters, exploiters, and so on...

*This will not, of course, be a requirement if Minecraft is not the chosen game.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a post on this topic. We want to hear your feedback!

Im happy to host it, and manage it a bit if needed. Plus a discussion needs to be made on how to prevent griefs and cheating xD

sig.gif

"Spartans do not ask how many, only where the enemy are." -Archidamus II

Old Discord Banned, New Discord: SpartanHoplite#9946 (ID: 870239055575662662)

1MoneyYVRnCD6pP8NQHCuyqHWGoXfcdnEF

1CashZzWaQyGaNgGxtT3qmEVB62NRWfqxa

migza
migza
    Rep
    check my sig for hq content

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 132

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

If it's a faction/mini games type of a server I'm down to moderate it, already have past experience as I owned couple servers and have been admin on many. I support the idea and hope its gonna come up asap ^

JOZUfr8.gif

Ituriel
Ituriel
    Rep
    ChessMaster

Threads: 382
Credits: 2

Four years registered

yes, would be funny

Always PM-verify before dealing with me

Rules | FAQ >

Upgrade now | Get support >

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered

As many of you may know, we have been discussing opening a gameserver for Nulled members.

Our main pick right now is Minecraft, but we would like to know if you would play, and if not, if you would prefer another kind of gameserver (Rust, ARK, DayZ...?).
Access to AUTH and a premium Minecraft account* will be a requirement to be able to play. This will act as a filter for bots, cheaters, exploiters, and so on...

*This will not, of course, be a requirement if Minecraft is not the chosen game.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a post on this topic. We want to hear your feedback!

im all for it, but a common problem with everything that nulled tries to organize, there are some privacy concerns. Will logs be kept? People will almost guaranteed hack, how are you gonna handle that? many people dont use VPNs to play minecraft because of high ping in a server, how is that gonna be mitigated given that you cant do much because of it?

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

Brian
Brian
    Rep
    Nulled's (Retired) Janitor

Threads: 251

Six years registered

im all for it, but a common problem with everything that nulled tries to organize, there are some privacy concerns. Will logs be kept? People will almost guaranteed hack, how are you gonna handle that? many people dont use VPNs to play minecraft because of high ping in a server, how is that gonna be mitigated given that you cant do much because of it?

We will keep logs of block changes, those will simply include the player name, position and type of block. This is to find if anyone's griefing.

Player IPs won't be stored, so there's no problem on not using VPN to play.

TZjQClI.png

7incBBo.png

Regarding hacking, we have already implemented anti-xray measures. If aimbot, fastbreak, etc becomes an issue, we will enable more measures. We also have an in game command (/report) that will send staff a message, if you find anyone breaking the rules, inform us through it. (More information on rules and commands when we post the thread announcing the server)

Spoiler