ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[AUTH] CheckEm | Disney+, Spotify, Netflix, Brain.FM, Duolingo | High CPM Full Capture AIO | Proxy Scraper Included

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[AUTH] CheckEm | Disney+, Spotify, Netflix, Brain.FM, Duolingo | High CPM Full Capture AIO | Proxy Scraper Included

jamieee394839
jamieee394839
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered

ty :D

KhalidRDAG
KhalidRDAG
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

CheckEm - Fast AIO Checker

P9PumBn.png

Swift and Aesthetic Multi-Checker for

Brain.FM, Duolingo, Spotify, Disney+ and Netflix!

Ij3TXq8.png

Preview -

Spoiler

Description -
This is an AIO checker I've made as my submission for the coding event. It currently has support for five popular sites with more that might be added in future updates. As per the event requirements, it is unfortunately only limited to Nova members, you might consider upgrading if you wanna test out this program and all the other HQ releases by members :) This is my first publicly posted checker, so I'm open to feedback and criticism. This also took me quite some work to make, appreciate all of your support :widepepo:
Do check out the money glitch, it's quite experimental. (Right-click on it if you're not sure what to do)
PS I want to extend my thanks to @SpartanHoplite of InfiniteProxies, his proxies were of good help while I was developing the checker

Features -
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Attractive and user-friendly GUI
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Very stringently quality assurance tested
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Checkers for five services (capture format in spoilers) -

• Duolingo
    Spoiler
  • Brain.FM
    Spoiler
  • Disney+
    Spoiler
  • Spotify
    Spoiler
  • Netflix
    Spoiler

rMd1GEL.png&w=16 High CPM
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Optional support for loading
HTTP/HTTPS proxies
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Options to set concurrently working threads, and timeout
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Detailed captures for hits, along with logging free and non-working accounts and errors while checking
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Ability to
export hits to a text file or copy them to the clipboard
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Free
proxy scraper from multiple sites (Limited version of https://www.nulled.to/topic/1391739-releaseaqua-pr0x4all-fast-proxy-scraper-and-checker/)
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Included infinite money glitch (experimental)

Requirements -
Upgraded account (NOVA+) and 250+ likes
Windows OS (supports *nix based systems using WINE)

Download -

Virustotal -
https://www.virustot...988fe?nocache=1

v.1.06 - https://www.virustot...4d7e5?nocache=1
The 1 false positive is due to the executable packaging, the code has been checked by staff to be clean

Usage -

• Click on any of the service images in the first window to open the checker for that service. They can be switched to and from using the tabs above.
  • Combos need to be in the format email:pass and proxies need to be in the format host:port (or username:password@host:port for authentication). Make sure to select the 'Use Proxy' checkbox and to select the correct protocol!
  • IMPORTANT - There shouldn't be any blank line in between the files, except for at the end. Blank line has been considered as the EOF for the checkers.
  • Threads / Bots = No. of concurrent workers, and the timeout is in seconds
  • It's not advisable to use checkers for multiple services simultaneously, as too many threads and processes might be generated leading to a crash
  • Generating free proxies is similar to what I've mentioned in https://www.nulled.t...er-and-checker/
  • IMPORTANT - For the Spotify and Netflix checkers, if your combo is large in size you should consider splitting them into smaller files. For these particular checkers the combo is loaded into memory before starting, and might silently fail if it detects insufficient memory. Thanks to @Cryptic for testing this and bringing it to attention.
  • IMPORTANT - For using the Spotify and Netflix checkers, you must put portable binaries for chromium in the same directory as the executable. You can get them from https://portapps.io/app/ungoogled-chromium-portable/ or https://chromium.woolyss.com/. Make sure the folder is named 'chromium' (without quotes) and that it contains the folder 'app' along with additional files. Also make sure that chrome.exe and chromedriver.exe exist within the app folder
  • If by any chance you see chromedriver processes still lingering in the background (which shouldn't be since they're made to be closed after checking), press Windows key + R to open the run dialog and run the commands Taskkill /IM chromedriver.exe /f and Taskkill /IM chrome.exe /f
  • If you'll be posting accounts checked with this checker I request you to not remove the suffix, you can add your own branding along with that :pepolove:

Proxy requirements -
Brainfm - No
DisneyPlus - Yes (US)
Spotify - Using would be preferable
Netflix - Yes
Duolingo - Using would be preferable
It's highly recommended to use rotating proxies

ChangeLog -

v.1.06 - Added back like requirement

v.1.05 - Removed like restriction, and fixed potential timeout error while checking

v.1.03 - Fixed potential file errors while loading combos and proxies

v.1.02 - Removed debugging code and added webdriver fixes
v.1.01 - Fixed some spotify module bugs
v.1.00 - Initial Release

Post Installation -
Dm me or tag me in the thread if you face any problems, bugs or if you need to suggest more features. This took me a lot of work to make, appreciate the support. Enjoy! :comfy:

thanks

Qutuz
Qutuz
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
One year registered

nice

Axelgomez124
Axelgomez124
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

Gracias

Andersongod
Andersongod
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

Thanks!

Andersongod
Andersongod
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

Thanks bro!

thisishuskyy
thisishuskyy
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

tttttttttttttthen it comes to Southern romance, it's no secret that choosing the right words is important. Crafting the perfect romantic message and expressing how much you care about someone may be difficult, but it can also be incredibly rewarding. Making your love known to that special someone is one of those little things that not just keep relationsh

Ba21334
Ba21334
    Rep
    Advanced Member

One year registered

bet bro you a G fr

fang123
fang123
    Rep
    Advanced Member