ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[427GB] Full RaidForums Collection - 34'734 files.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[427GB] Full RaidForums Collection - 34'734 files.

TheSantoPadre
TheSantoPadre
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

is down?

krz86
krz86
    Rep

Half year registered

thank you

roob166
roob166
    Rep

Hi again,

I stumbled upon this dump. I didn't know it existed at all, infact I only found it on one of the many services I use to find new dumps.

It appears to be an almost full if not full collection of the leaks that could be found on RaidForums, I therefore called it "Full RaidForums Collection" because it might as well be. The dump contains 34'734 files for 427 GBs and was apparently created on "2020-05-07" meaning recent leaks won't be found in this dump.

It is as far as I know the single biggest DBs collections ever since Collection 1-5. Collections this big aren't unheard of but are definitely uncommon.

It is, obviously, not a leak where you will have 100% new DBs. For long-time collectors, there probably won't be a lot of new stuff. But I mean, you can't just say no to such a ridiculously large leak, right ?

Obviously, this is torrent only. I repeat, I didn't create it, I only found it and realized it wasn't spread yet.

Normally for collections I'd share a list of every file that can be found in here... But, come on, it's 34'734. I'm not gonna bloat my post and I'm not sure Pastebin would allow such a long list.

Anyways, have fun, babes.

EDIT: If you copy-paste my entire post in the comments you're gay.

thanks

samnaoki
samnaoki
    Rep

One year registered

Im assuming these wont be valid anymore