ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

police report - Réponse enquête police

• Please log in to reply
police report - Réponse enquête police

essai2001
essai2001
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Two years registered
Hello ,

What can I send for a refund if Amazon ask me for a police report not pending but completed ?

If you have any police report pdf or jpeg format please share it

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1576

Four years registered

your'e fucked man

W1000
W1000
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 98

Three years registered

your'e fucked man

He's right, I had this happen before.

Police are already coming to your door to ask questions.

You better buy some donuts for them

vvvvv AUTOMATIC UPS  FTIDV3 EDITOR vvvvv
$10 BOXING

CLICK HERE

evarue
evarue
    Rep
    Let me hit it

Threads: 2

Two years registered

No, you are not fucked.

A police report is a legit method that completely works and I have done it multiple times before, because they never ever check the police report ( investigate ) - they just open it and that's it. 

If you can get a hand of your local Police Report template and change details to whatever in your own language, then just send them and they will immediately refund you. 

If you want you can hit me up in PM's and I will help you with more questions, but as I say, method works and there is no risk.

DHL
DHL
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

No, you are not fucked.

A police report is a legit method that completely works and I have done it multiple times before, because they never ever check the police report ( investigate ) - they just open it and that's it. 

If you can get a hand of your local Police Report template and change details to whatever in your own language, then just send them and they will immediately refund you. 

If you want you can hit me up in PM's and I will help you with more questions, but as I say, method works and there is no risk.

100/100

Don't be scared because they asked for a PR.

The police is not even allowed to tell them if the report is real or not because of the general data protection regulation.

Use google, download adobe photoshop and search for police reports on google pictures, there are enough sites where you can purchase this kind of files.

ddddddrrer
ddddddrrer
    Rep

Two years registered

No, you are not fucked.

Hello will u be able to help me plz