ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

HQ METHOD Get Free Essentials from Pharmacy Stores (CVS, Walgreens etc)

• Please log in to reply
HQ METHOD Get Free Essentials from Pharmacy Stores (CVS, Walgreens etc)

LouCostello
LouCostello
    Rep
    Live Deliciously

Threads: 5
Credits: 0

Three years registered

This has yet to fail. Don't be a dumb ass and you'll be fine.

Leaches get reported I really have no life Im not bluffing. Thanks for understanding <3

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Anom007
Anom007
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 7
Two years registered

Hopefully this has to do with my "conspiracy" theory the world really is ending and corporations like this one and Home Depot are trying to help the small guy out if hes smart enough to read between the lines.

Ive not paid for food in over 6 months thanks to Walgreens! At first I was taking stuff like food and other stuff I needed because I needed it. After becoming comfortable with what I was doing, surviving, I started to notice how uncomfortable the employees were when I first started taking stuff from Walgreens, but after a week or two of going in there on a schedule it was like they didnt even notice me any different from any other customer except Im the one that doesnt have to go the checkout. 

People and their families will go hungry because their CC is declined. Still it seems as things get tougher and more expensive across society people still dont have a respect for themselves that seems necessary to survive with this new world order on its way. 

LouCostello
LouCostello
    Rep
    Live Deliciously

Three years registered

Hopefully this has to do with my "conspiracy" theory the world really is ending and corporations like this one and Home Depot are trying to help the small guy out if hes smart enough to read between the lines.

Ive not paid for food in over 6 months thanks to Walgreens! At first I was taking stuff like food and other stuff I needed because I needed it. After becoming comfortable with what I was doing, surviving, I started to notice how uncomfortable the employees were when I first started taking stuff from Walgreens, but after a week or two of going in there on a schedule it was like they didnt even notice me any different from any other customer except Im the one that doesnt have to go the checkout. 

People and their families will go hungry because their CC is declined. Still it seems as things get tougher and more expensive across society people still dont have a respect for themselves that seems necessary to survive with this new world order on its way. 

Friend is a former manager for Walgreens. They have a strict no chase policy.

LouCostello
LouCostello
    Rep
    Live Deliciously

Three years registered

Cheers

NP

fluffydog3
fluffydog3
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 2
Two years registered

bet, wondering if this works online too

LouCostello
LouCostello
    Rep
    Live Deliciously

Three years registered

I dont see how it would unless you get a receipt from the pharmacy in store. The whole thing is built on a physical receipt.

Pluto2Sad
Pluto2Sad
    Rep
    Refunder

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 17
Two years registered

Hmm this seems like something interesting, and perfect for some in quarantine still.

cxmcell
cxmcell
    Rep

Threads: 0
Two years registered
thx

Mannybleezy
Mannybleezy
    Rep

Threads: 1