ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

FREE REFUNDS | POWER PUFF REFUNDING | CUSTOMER CENTRIC REFUNDING | DAILY REFUND UPDATES | 3000+ COMPLETED REFUNDS

• Please log in to reply
FREE REFUNDS | POWER PUFF REFUNDING | CUSTOMER CENTRIC REFUNDING | DAILY REFUND UPDATES | 3000+ COMPLETED REFUNDS

k05acr
k05acr
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0

Four years registered

+vouch back for more and already made more orders. 1.8k

Sporky
Sporky
    Rep

Three years registered
This is an honest review of Power Puff Refunding after they refunded a Microsoft order of $3,877 for 2 gaming computers. I took advantage of their first refund is free promotion.

Communication is VERY frequent. They keep their customers up-to-date, and will check in with you about the status of your order often. They want to make sure they do everything they can to make their refunds go through with no problems.

They also have a very good community of members that are active and always willing to help others out with any questions they may have. The refunders of Power Puff always seem to be active, too, and answered questions promptly to other members.

For my order, the Microsoft refund did take a bit longer (which I had no problem with) because of the 2 items ordered and Power Puff clearly warned that while it is possible, 1 item could’ve gotten done more smoothly. However, even with that warning, I have received refunds for both items.

To make it short, Power Puff refunding is a great refunding server and I will definitely be coming back for more, and I recommend you do, too!

kinksterr
kinksterr
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

+rep Very quick and supportive! Answered every single one of my questions and talked me through all of my concerns

Dimsum06
Dimsum06
    Rep

One year registered
And another quick refund from home Depot! After all items delivered, refunded was done next day and hit my acct the day after that!!! $2500+. Thank you Powerpuff team!

NealCaffreySE
NealCaffreySE
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 13

Eight years registered

amazing dude and fast replies!

Know1Minene
Know1Minene
    Rep

Threads: 3

Five years registered

Apple.com (US) $1,300.00 Refund done with PowerPuff ($0 fee)!

Took advantage of the first order being totally free with PowerPuff and even despite them working for free the customer service and communication is exceptional and really rare within refunding services. I vouch heavily for them especially when comparing them with their competitors. Their methods are tested and safe. Whole process took about 24 days from ordering, to starting communications with powerpuff and finally receiving the refund confirmation. Throughout the whole process I was constantly updated on what was going on and all my questions were answered.

Only going to be working with PowerPuff going forward, their staff are among the most professional and experienced I've worked with. +Rep!!

AbZDine.jpg

Techyyyy
Techyyyy
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered
+Rep Amazing refunder, got everything done assp

adiosamigos123
adiosamigos123
    Rep

• PipPipPip
One year registered

ty

Grumby69
Grumby69
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
One year registered

Rep +

a4h
a4h
    Rep
    CRYPTO EXCHANGER

Threads: 12

Four years registered

Fantastic dude, @Avil (aka Buttercup) is phenomenal at what he does. This is litterally the only refunder where I dont even have to ask questions daily. With refunds like Penis, Rekkt and other top notc refunders it was a mess.... you had to spam them and pray for them to respond back to you.

HUGE VOUCH

MP6kBW0.gif