ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Amazon account banned for misuse

• Please log in to reply
Amazon account banned for misuse

peendawg1444
peendawg1444
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Three years registered
Can anyone help me I tried a refunding method from nulled saying the package never arrived for an iPhone and Amazon support said a refund would be processed in 2-4 days. It’s now a week later and my account is banned for misuse and no refund. Anyone able to help me??

Sam0urai
Sam0urai
    Rep

Threads: 5

Two years registered

Can anyone help me I tried a refunding method from nulled saying the package never arrived for an iPhone and Amazon support said a refund would be processed in 2-4 days. It’s now a week later and my account is banned for misuse and no refund. Anyone able to help me??

if they told you on the phone that the refund was in process, they shouldve send you a mail with it to confirm the refund, if you have it, call them and tell them that you have the mail and all, try to turn this around a way or another ! dont use mail or chatbot from another account, just call them, it is your last option !

peendawg1444
peendawg1444
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Three years registered
They told me it was in process but I never received any email to confirm it

Roadchapman
Roadchapman
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered
How aged was your account? DNA would never work for a fresh account, you should have done ftid.

Most of these Amazon methods posted are complete bullshit. The best you can do is send it back for a refund (email amazon) and try again on a new account doing ftid/lit only.

Sam0urai
Sam0urai
    Rep

Threads: 5

Two years registered

always keep in mind when you want to rf anything above 1k on amazon use a known and working method like LIT and also score a bit your account, at least a month with 3/4 little orders, overall under 100€ then you can get your 2k refund with a cheap LIT :) when you can, call them and try to get back your account, keep us in touch with result if we can help you later on !

beastsypher
beastsypher
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

Gotta make a new account with little orders now

Edited by beastsypher, 14 February 2022 - 05:30 PM.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, lolllprobably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

drxlbyxd
drxlbyxd
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Two years registered
yo guys can someone help me doing lit and ftid?i need someone to teach me how to do the editing labels part

if yall are so generous contact me on telegram @Drolby since im less active here <3