ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Hard times

• Please log in to reply
Hard times

Hennessy
Hennessy
    Rep
    Webslinger

Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Two years registered

Definitely in a weird spot right now but the biggest thing I've learned from my years of living is something I keep in my head from the movie "Meet the robinsons"

"Keep Moving Forward" - Walt Disney

That whole movie was legit about a person struggling with inventions and not giving up and eventually changing himself, his family, his city and everything around him with his mindset. 

-miles   <3 

Individual
Individual
    Rep
    #1 DOCUMENT & SELFIE VERIFICATION SERVICE

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 86

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

Definitely in a weird spot right now but the biggest thing I've learned from my years of living is something I keep in my head from the movie "Meet the robinsons"

"Keep Moving Forward" - Walt Disney

That whole movie was legit about a person struggling with inventions and not giving up and eventually changing himself, his family, his city and everything around him with his mindset. 

-miles   <3 

It’s all definitely possible! You just have to get
Your head on right and WANT it. I came literally from under a bush with no money for food in 2 years, I can’t imagine where I’ll be at in 5.

Odin
Odin
    Rep
    Your Nulled's lovely Supplier.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 495

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

times can always change, be careful.