ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

CERTIFICATION SERVICE- COMPTIA | MICROSOFT | CiSCO | AWS | EC-COUNCIL | AND MANY MORE

• Please log in to reply
CERTIFICATION SERVICE- COMPTIA | MICROSOFT | CiSCO | AWS | EC-COUNCIL | AND MANY MORE

ELBB
ELBB
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 9
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Hi, Interested in a price list too, will add to discord if you can give me an idea..

:doge2: Always verify by nulled PM before dealing on discord  :cooldoge:

ELBB
ELBB
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Edited by ELBB, 17 April 2023 - 08:55 PM.

:doge2: Always verify by nulled PM before dealing on discord  :cooldoge:

Alfanise
Alfanise
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
One year registered

I highly recommend AzureGod for his impeccable service. When I initially reached out to him to discuss his services, I was unsure which exams I needed to take. However, he was incredibly patient and professional, and his guidance on which exams to take was extremely helpful.

I was initially concerned about the possibility of getting caught in the future, but AzureGod assured me that it was impossible. Several months have passed since he took the exam for me, and I'm happy to say that my mind is completely at ease.

One of the things I appreciated most about AzureGod's service is how simple and streamlined the process was. All I had to do was install his software on my PC, stare at the camera, and he took care of everything else. Overall, I couldn't be happier with AzureGod's service and highly recommend him to anyone in need of his assistance.

leakedinfos
leakedinfos
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 8

Eight years registered

messaged about real estate exam

Ximagine
Ximagine
    Rep
    Lurker

Half year registered

Out fucking standing!

I highly recommend AzureGod. I recently had the pleasure of working with him, and the experience was truly amazing. As someone who gets nervous about exams, AzureGod was able to put me at ease.

He was extremely knowledgeable and he kept me up to date in what i needed to do or what to expect.

One thing I particularly appreciated about working with AzureGod was his willingness to go above and beyond. Not only did he provide excellent service, but he also gave me helpful tips and advice for to develop myself.
He even suggested certifications and areas of growth that I should consider. This level of personalized attention really stood out to me and showed that he truly cares about his people.

If you're looking for a service like this you choose him! He will take the time to understand your needs and provide top-notch service, AzureGod is your guy!.

I would definitely use his services again and highly recommend him to others.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about my review. :)

Yuri
Yuri
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 33
Credits: 10

Six years registered

How much is it for general Microsoft azure certs for devs (fundamentals, dev associate, cloud etc)

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group.

AzureGod
AzureGod
    Rep
    https://passexams.fo

Four years registered

How much is it for general Microsoft azure certs for devs (fundamentals, dev associate, cloud etc)

Hi Yuri,

Will send you a PM!

MY ONLY TELEGRAMhttps://t.me/passexamsfo
MY ONLY DISCORD: AzureGod

itOX2Dq.gif

asdbjkzz174
asdbjkzz174
    Rep
    Lurker

Half year registered

Vouch for this man, I got a comptia cert from him a year ago and he did two tough MS exams for me this this month no problem. Will be going to him for more soon!

michaelwesten
michaelwesten
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 156
Credits: 5

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

How does it works with the tests like, if I wanted to do one tomorrow, is that possible? Or do we need to signup days/weeks in advance?

standard.gif

standard-1.gif

standard.gif

Add Me On Discord: michaelwestennulled for all your refunding needs  :)

AzureGod
AzureGod
    Rep
    https://passexams.fo

Four years registered

How does it works with the tests like, if I wanted to do one tomorrow, is that possible? Or do we need to signup days/weeks in advance?

Nope we can do it, message me telegram or discord with the planning and i got you, service is 24/7

MY ONLY TELEGRAMhttps://t.me/passexamsfo
MY ONLY DISCORD: AzureGod

itOX2Dq.gif