ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[ HELP ] My amazon acc locking when i bought product

• Please log in to reply
[ HELP ] My amazon acc locking when i bought product

ConFeD
ConFeD
Threads: 644
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Hi. I opened accounts with 2 different credit cards and separate accounts, with separate threads. but as soon as you buy the product, the account is put on hold. It is not accepted even though I have provided the information. what can I do? 

resim-2022-01-26-123458.png

with-balance-1.gif

DeeZeaL
DeeZeaL
    Rep
    Graphic Designer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 137
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Amazon is sceptical to new accounts :monkaeyes: it doesn't matter if the payment method is really yours or not.

you have to follow these steps

This whole process will take about 3 days to complete as this is a new account.

Make sure you DO NOT use a VPN, this will 100% get you locked...

1. Make a new amazon account.

2. Once it's registered go to "Your Account" then "Manage Addresses", you'll now need to add a shipping address (the address you need your stuff shipped to), now you need to search through amazon, add things to cart, remove them, get amazon use to your ip. Once you finish, sign out and leave it for 24 hours.

3. After 24 hours, log back into your amazon, then link your credit card.

4. Once that's done, sign back into the account (2-3 times, not all at once), you need to search up things on amazon, add things to cart, remove things, etc... Once you've done that again, log out of the account and wait another 12-36 hours (NOT OPTIONAL).

5. After the 12-36 hours, log back in and buy what you wanted to buy.

OPTIONS
1. If they email you saying that someone might have accessed your account and they'll be changing your password and such, wait till it's back up (usually within 2 hours) then you need to change pass, log out, then wait another 6 hours before linking the card again.

2. the most important thing to do when amazon holds your account is to upload a .pdf file with all the card information.

• name and surname
  • billing address
  • last 4 digits of the card

3. If your account still get's locked (it happens, there's multiple reasons) don't freak out, just call them and tell them to delete the account and start this process over. The card will still work.

ONCE AMAZON UNLOCKS YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Call Amazon saying that you will be ordering the next couple products.
2. Age the card out a bit. 12-24 Hours. (Not needed but recommended).

signed by your businessman  :kiss:  

Edited by DeeZeaL, 26 January 2023 - 05:49 AM.

Selling Geforce Now RTX 4080 | 6 Months Subscribe | Ultimate membership accounts.

Geforce Now Service :kiss: