ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

EM INDICATOR - The #1 CRYPTO indicator - START TRADING WITH PROFIT NOW - EARN THOUSANDS - UP TO 97% ACCURACY

• Please log in to reply
EM INDICATOR - The #1 CRYPTO indicator - START TRADING WITH PROFIT NOW - EARN THOUSANDS - UP TO 97% ACCURACY

CasualCrypto
CasualCrypto
    Rep
    Safe Investments Only

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

Hey Dude!

What are your performances after one month? How is it working? Do you have any shareable data?

I think an update of your honest thought is very helpful for the whole community.

- To update, it's an ok indicator, i understand that they want you to manually trade the signals cause they may need extra confirmation, but i also think as a developer you can also add good enough confirmation indicators to make it automated for $150/month. With the level of cash you're generating monthly I know it's not as hard as it seems, just takes some trail and error on the backend side. 

- If you already have a strong trading strategy then i don't think this indicator will help you

- If you don't have a strategy and you need one to start trading then this indicator is a half-sell. The reason why I say so is because you NEED to be able to check the notifications and decide if you want to make the trade. I
DO NOT MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO PURCHASE JUST TO NOT BE CHECKING TRADING VIEW WHEN THE NOTIFICATIONS COME THRU. You still should have a decent win rate by entering the signals based on the indicator alone and reading the guide they provide you to avoid non-ideal trades.

Unfortunately it's not a complete trading suite. I did write something to help confirm the signals but I didn't fully complete it as i just decided to work on my own stuff. You can still trade based off the indicator and maybe the PSAR or something if you want.

All in all, it's an ok indicator but it's not for everyone. The more you know what you're doing the better but then if you're already profitable then just stick to that, or you can check it out since you're already profitable you can probably afford to check it out anyway. If you're just starting off and you have the time and most importantly DEDICATION to check trading view and make trades throughout the day then you can take it for a spin and see. You can also message in the discord and try to get yourself as much help as you need.

- To update, it's an ok indicator, i understand that they want you to manually trade the signals cause they may need extra confirmation, but i also think as a developer you can also add good enough confirmation indicators to make it automated for $150/month. With the level of cash you're generating monthly I know it's not as hard as it seems, just takes some trail and error on the backend side. 

- If you already have a strong trading strategy then i don't think this indicator will help you

- If you don't have a strategy and you need one to start trading then this indicator is a half-sell. The reason why I say so is because you NEED to be able to check the notifications and decide if you want to make the trade. I
DO NOT MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO PURCHASE JUST TO NOT BE CHECKING TRADING VIEW WHEN THE NOTIFICATIONS COME THRU. You still should have a decent win rate by entering the signals based on the indicator alone and reading the guide they provide you to avoid non-ideal trades.

Unfortunately it's not a complete trading suite. I did write something to help confirm the signals but I didn't fully complete it as i just decided to work on my own stuff. You can still trade based off the indicator and maybe the PSAR or something if you want.

All in all, it's an ok indicator but it's not for everyone. The more you know what you're doing the better but then if you're already profitable then just stick to that, or you can check it out since you're already profitable you can probably afford to check it out anyway. If you're just starting off and you have the time and most importantly DEDICATION to check trading view and make trades throughout the day then you can take it for a spin and see. You can also message in the discord and try to get yourself as much help as you need.

do you think us creating a tool specially made to confirm trades based on multiple things would be helpful in general?
Or would a guide be suffice? 

Thanks for your input, greatly appreciate it!

Discord: TimoKL # 1373 (without spaces, ID: 880511849240616992)
Telegram: @Timookl

Right, the trading calls that are made - are they for a specific exchange ? I do want to give this a try, if it has to be something specific like binance please let me know as I would set it up first. 

Or is a wallet like meta or trust enough to trade based on your signals by the use of swaps like uni, pancake etc. ? 

It's on the chart of binance, but for example i use bybit myself without any issues!

Keesy
Keesy
    Rep
    Keesy.atshop.io

• PipPip
Threads: 5
One year registered

Goodluck!

LIKE OR I'LL REPORT YOU AND YOU GET BANNED  :)  Black-Elegant-Executive-Chef-Business-Ca

imonjil1
imonjil1
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Three years registered

i hope this works

DROPFORME
DROPFORME
    Rep

Threads: 0

One year registered

Is this only working for Crypto or also for stocks?

You can check some of our vouches on here:
https://t.me/emivouches

hauhau
hauhau
    Rep

Threads: 2

Eight years registered

Purchased 1 month due to curiosity, as a profitable trader I'll review and let you all know what I think :)

CoachBroeki
CoachBroeki
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 14
Five years registered

Purchased 1 month due to curiosity, as a profitable trader I'll review and let you all know what I think :)

How is your impression so far?

hauhau
hauhau
    Rep

Threads: 2

Eight years registered

How is your impression so far?

If you want to buy this to get "signals" and consistently make money off them, you'd be wrong and would end up nuking your portfolio.

It brings value by means of helping screen coins but TA is a must so you can filter it all and see what's feasible and what isn't.

There are also some issues that the "signals" come in after hitting TP.