ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Do you have successful relationships?

• Please log in to reply
Do you have successful relationships?

whitetundra
whitetundra
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Two years registered

I am curious, do you have fulfilling and happy relationships with others? This can be either love or just friendship.

GarryButtons
GarryButtons
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 4
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

I have personally struggled within relationships for a while, my partners often did things that they knew would have some kind of affect on me, I would consult with them, keeping communication as the number one formula, the pretty common responses I would get were along the lines of "you are controlling", "I don't like being told what to do", "why are you saying i cant do this". For more context these would be sensible things like me not being completely comfortable with them being out all night drinking, going across the country to go to parties without me, etc. I have had pretty successful friendships, few friends who I met in high school that I still talk to today, it's all about the effort and intentions one has. If your partner does not have your best interests at heart, issues will occur, if you have a partner who does not respect your boundaries and things that you are comfortable with them doing, issues will occur, the same goes for friendships, I believe friendships are easier due to the fact they are less emotionally and physically demanding.

Williamf
Williamf
    Rep
    When it comes to infidelity, we’ve all been there before

Threads: 0
Two years registered

Relationships are the most precious gift that you can get from God. However, there is a catch here. You should keep your relationship in good condition and strong so that it does not break. It’s not just important to have a healthy relationship but also keep it safe from cheating like most of the men and women do. 

Everyone knows that affairs are never a good idea, but sometimes people don’t think about how harmful cheating can be to your current relationship. I read the expert material "How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating". And I realized that it's always better to be on the lookout. The reasons why someone cheats are not always clear cut, but it’s easy to say that the person who gets cheated on is the one who ends up getting hurt the most.

Suzz
Suzz
    Rep

Threads: 2
Two years registered

Relationships are the most precious gift that you can get from God. However, there is a catch here. You should keep your relationship in good condition and strong so that it does not break. It’s not just important to have a healthy relationship but also keep it safe from cheating like most of the men and women do. 

Everyone knows that affairs are never a good idea, but sometimes people don’t think about how harmful cheating can be to your current relationship. I read the expert material "How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating". And I realized that it's always better to be on the lookout. The reasons why someone cheats are not always clear cut, but it’s easy to say that the person who gets cheated on is the one who ends up getting hurt the most.

Agree!

justsin
justsin
    Rep

Threads: 4
Two years registered

Considering I am in a longer relationship right now i'd say yes

Ultimer
Ultimer
    Rep

Three years registered

Hello! I've never really complained about my relationships with girls and guys. In fact, I even somehow found video chats like chatroulette on the site on the Internet videochatomegle.com and I tried to use my communication skills in order to interest a random girl. And you know, I've done pretty well.

Dora44
Dora44
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

I am still in the process of building a relationship)) Since we met on a dating hookup sites six months ago. This is a very beautiful and pleasant period in our lives. I really hope that we will continue to be so happy))

Nikolasde
Nikolasde
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Two years registered

Hi, based on the previous reflection, let's also note that on dating sites you have every right to choose from the presented partners those who seemed attractive to you. https://99brides.com/brazilian-brides/ can help you a lot in choosing a person, this is where you will find what you are looking for. You can correspond and communicate with several people at once, meet or not meet in real life with virtual favorites - decide for yourself. Thanks

Poseidon
Poseidon
    Rep

Threads: 9

Two years registered

no i have no friends i think 

N0bster
N0bster
    Rep

Threads: 2
Two years registered

I am curious, do you have fulfilling and happy relationships with others? This can be either love or just friendship.

I struggle to be in a love relationship but after all I was a victim of abuse as a child so it makes it very hard.

I do have a few friends though and they are the best ppl i met.

I did have one gf though and yeah it was one only.

Edited by N0bster, 14 May 2022 - 06:54 PM.