ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Looking for someone very experienced in openbullet

• Please log in to reply
Looking for someone very experienced in openbullet

MachineOne
MachineOne
    Rep

Threads: 5
Credits: 0

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

Essentially, i need someone who is skilled at creating configs, and who does not mind creating a few a day and also running them. I can supply the combos and the proxies without problem. Only very HQ combos from logs, so that means that all my logins once worked on the website. No shitty hacked database combos.

I am already busy with other things tho, i do not have time to run a big cracking operation aswell, not alone atleast.

I have the data to create high quality combo lists for almost any website you can imagine, and probably alot more then you can.

New logs = new SUPER HQ combos are added around the clock 

What i need is someone trustworthy and experienced, preferably who got a shop already, who can create configs on the fly (i can technically do this myself, but its not a few we talking about, it takes time, that i dont have for this) and manage the day to day sales of accounts/exploiting those we dont want to sell

No skids/timewasters.

Shoot me a pm here if you interested, and tell me what you bring to the table. Alot of money can be made here.

OVO
OVO
    Rep
    ovo.sellix.io

Threads: 81
Credits: 0

Eight years registered
Send me a private message.

Telegram: @realovo