ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Livejasmin: Stop tipping ewhores - that's the reason.

• Please log in to reply
Livejasmin: Stop tipping ewhores - that's the reason.

MyClownFish
MyClownFish
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Three years registered

Hello,

This weekend I had some time and to have fun I thought it would be nice to develop a Websocket client that interacts directly with the cam site: Livejasmin.

It's funny but I think it's ridiculous these sites with paid show with ewhores who have to receive a tip to show something (boobs, legsetc ) Biggrin when maybe a few hours before they had already shown...

That's where I got the idea to make a tool that automatically detects if the model is in free or paid show. Each time the model is in a free show, all the shows are recorded.

All the free sessions of a model are recorded (without missing any!) and added on the website withing few seconds.

I could very well record the shows of all the models on the site (2000+) for the moment I've only done with a dozen, it would take a lot of resources and a little time to calibrate the infrastructure, and would need interest from you for the project.

I was also thinking about selling subscriptions like 10$ a month and an affiliate system to monitor a model 24/7, to have access to all free shows and also to establish stats of a model (how much it earns per month on average, since all shows are monitored, we know how much time it is in private)

You can test the recording/monitoring of Livejasmin free shows on the website :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

At the same time you can watch the show of a model that is monitored on Livejasmin, if it goes in private session, you will see that a few seconds later automatically the video of the free show is added on the site omgbabe.org

If you have any questions or ideas, or simply comments, do not hesitate.

Also if you want i monitor one model for you (that ll be available on omgbabe), write me the username of the model below (only livejasmin).

MyClownFish
MyClownFish
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Three years registered

I did an update today, some small bugs fixed, and the site is better structured, cleaner performer page with livestream status (offline|online|in_private). The https is offline for the moment.

35 livejasmin performers are continuously monitored, we could even go up to 200 with the server I have.

test the site and let me know : 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If you can i monitor a livejasmin model for you let me know the username of the model.