ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Tinder traffic method to add 1200 Snapchat per day

• Please log in to reply
Tinder traffic method to add 1200 Snapchat per day

juanshoutian
juanshoutian
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 9
Credits: 0
Two years registered

1. Download the LDPlayer emulator on your computer. Select the Multi-opening mode, I opened 6 windows. If your computer is running well, you can open more windows.
2. Use a residential IP to change your network environment so that you are not affected by the shadow ban when logging into your account.
3. Login to your account and start matching. Then, download an auto-matcher and install it into your LDPlayer emulator to have the account matched automatically. Don't worry about getting a response when you get a lot of matches. Wait a while. Then you tell them to add your Snapchat.
If you have a Tinder Blue V logo account, more people will join your Snapchat, which convinces them that you're a real girl.

Repeat this method every day and you will make a lot of money. It depends on how well you can sell on Snapchat.

Note: If the tinder account is disabled in one of the windows in the LDPlayer emulator, delete that window and create a new one. This will prevent your new account from being repeatedly disabled.
I am now tired of E-Whoring, so I am also looking for partners where I can create unlimited high quality tinder accounts. And get them verified by face. Get the blue V mark.

This is my E-Whoring technology sharing channel. Telegraph: https://t.me/joinchat/YVl8zcC2yQBlMDc1