ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Comment a skin and I'll give you reasons as to why it's great.

• Please log in to reply
Comment a skin and I'll give you reasons as to why it's great.

HenryNicholls
HenryNicholls
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Two years registered

Title. There's a lot of great skins in fortnite and I'd like to see what you guys deem as good skins. I'll give any skin a reason or reasons as to why it's great. You can give multiple skins or just one, how ever many you want. Alot of these posts are usually "comment a skin and I'll say why it's bad" but I wanted to do the opposite. VidMate  Mobdro

Edited by HenryNicholls, 25 November 2021 - 02:21 PM.

Nepal
Nepal
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 8

Four years registered

Red Nosed Raider

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1576

Four years registered

Title. There's a lot of great skins in fortnite and I'd like to see what you guys deem as good skins. I'll give any skin a reason or reasons as to why it's great. You can give multiple skins or just one, how ever many you want. Alot of these posts are usually "comment a skin and I'll say why it's bad" but I wanted to do the opposite.

Meh

ColinGrandhom
ColinGrandhom
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Two years registered

Title. There's a lot of great skins in fortnite and I'd like to see what you guys deem as good skins. I'll give any skin a reason or reasons as to why it's great. You can give multipleFFFFFFskins or just one, how ever many you want. Alot of these posts are usually "comment a skin an d I'VidMate  Mobdro ll say why it's bad" but I wanted to do the opposite. 

totally agree